It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 63  Next
  Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:36 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 7, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 07)....(PDF Pages 209-210 )....Pages 1675 to 1676—"Email re sighting in Riviera de Sol, near Mijas, Spain"

Apensos V, Vol 7, Pages 1675-1676

Page 1675 (Page 1 of 2 )

Priority 2

Task Portugal
Subject : FW : Madeleine poss sighting Spain priority 2

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 9 lines, in the Portuguese Language, dated 10th July 2007, which refers to a reported sighting, on the 4th July 2007, by a family named Svendsen-Cook, in Riviera de Sol, near Mijas, Spain. This entry has overwritten a large portion of this report)

The report then continues thus :

A man - with short light brown hair in light coloured ? (word illegible), shorts.

They were trying to get a little girl of Madeleine's description out of the car but she did not want to get out and was making it uneasy for the two adults. They got her out but realised my daughter and I had noticed the fuss which was going on. The lady was holding the little girl and turned her round so we could not see her face. All this happened in a matter of seconds - they sat the little girl on a low wall next to the path we walked past. The lady asked the little girl why she was making so much fuss and the little girl said, "He is always telling me what to do and I don't like it". He sat next to her and spoke very good English however I cannot remember what she(sic) said. But I can remember that not at anytime did the little girl call the adults mummy and daddy.

The little girl was tightly hugging 3 cuddly toys - the biggest was a pink and white stripey bagpuss.
She did not look at all happy but she was clean - only her hair needed a good brush.

It seemed obvious that the adults were not English but the small child was.

My daughter and I went into one shop and I believe they went into the supermarket next door, my husband went to a cash point nearby and he noticed what the car was.

Page 1676 (Page 2 of 2 )

All this happened very quickly and it was not until we got back to our apartment that we all realised we were worried about what we had seen, and as I had said before we have been trying to tell somebody since. We returned to the UK on Saturday.

My name is : Anna Svendsen-Cook
My daughter : xxxxx Svendsen-Cook
My Husband : Jonathan Svendsen-Cook

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:37 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 7, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 07)....(PDF Pages 135-136 )....Pages ????—"Letter from Elizabeth O'Donoghue re sighting in Lagos, Portugal, 2md June 2007 "

(Note : I'm unable to clearly state which File Page Numbers these 2 Pages in the Files represent as they are not furnished with such numbers, so I will classify them with their Apensos V, Volume 7, PDF Numbers only, for now. (The 2 pages have been inserted between Pages 1587 and 1589, if this report had only one page it could possibly have been numbered as Page 1588, but it consists of 2 Pages) )

Apensos V, Vol 7, Page ??? (pdf pages 135 and 136)

Pdf Page 135 (Page 1 of 2 )

(Note : This is a handwritten report by the witness)

Prainha Village (?? Near Alvor, Portugal ??)

4th June 2007

Dear Inspector Sousa/Policia,

On Saturday evening, 2nd June (5.30-5.45pm) I saw four women sitting on a bench under a large tree, between the Marina Footbridge, Lagos, and the spot where the African man sells wooden ornaments made in Senegal.

All four women were dressed identically - all wore black head dress on black shawls, only their faces were visible. They appeared to me to be of Bosnian or Romanian origin. They did not appear to be having any kind of conversation. With them was a child, (girl - 3-3 1/2 years ?) in a basic type buggy (not...?...)(word illegible) )...with a blue seat. The little girl was trying to get out of the buggy, she.....

PDF Page 136 (Page 2 of 2 )

...was wearing a summer hat (whitish with a pattern ?). I noticed her plaited hair, on the child's right side, sticking out underneath the hat, her hair colour looked similar to Madeleine McCann's hair colour.

The women were facing the river and the child was facing the women.

(signed) Elizabeth O'Donoghue.

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 8, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 08)....(PDF Page 5 )....Page 1682—"Email re Bugibba, Malta sighting"

Apensos V, Vol 8, Page 1682

Page 1682 (Page 1 of 1 )

Priority 2

Op Task
Sent : 23rd June 2007 16:09
Subject : FW : madeliene(sic) malta poss sighting Malta priority 2

Sent : 22nd June 2007 13:20
To : task@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk
Subject : Fwd : madeliene(sic) malta

_______________Forwarded Message_______________
Date : 22nd June 2007 12:07 PM
Subject : madeliene(sic) malta

approximately 2 weeks ago my friend and i were having a meal at the
paderborn restaurant in buggibba(sic) in malta, we were sat outside and 2
black african men in i would say early twenties walked past us carrying
a white little girl around 4 years old, my friend and i both looked
because she had a floppy hat on and black sunglasses and it was dark at
the time, we both looked at each other and were both thinking , is it
madelene(sic), but both said no she can't be here in malta, watching the news
this morning, malta was mentioned so i thought i should report it, the
restaurant is on naderborn st in bugibba, i live in malta and my address.....

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 10 lines, in the Portuguese Language, dated 27th June 2007,
which refers to a reported sighting in Bugibba, Malta. This entry has overwritten part of this report.

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 8, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 08)....(PDF Pages 6-7 )....Pages 1683 to 1684—"Email re sighting in Ipanema, Brazil"

Apensos V, Vol 8, Pages 1683 and 1684

Page 1683 (Page 1 of 2 )

Priority 3

Task Portugal
Sent : 20th June 2007 09:02
Subject : Part result re A1799 and D1729-poss sighting Brazil.

This is what we've received back from NYPD..(Note : New York Police Dept)..via Interpol Washington.
There is not sufficient detail re times descriptions etc to forward to Brazil for any further work. Can Portugal please advise if they wish to note as an isolated sighting or if we request a re-interview by NYPD for
further details.

Dc John Hughes

Sent : 19th June 2007 21:36

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 12 lines, in the Portuguese Language, which refers to a reported sighting in Ipanema, Brazil. Report made to Police in New York City. This entry may have overwritten part of this report).

On 7th June 2007, Cheda, f/n Jesus, was in Ipanema, Brazil when he saw who he believes to be McCann, f/n Madeleine. Dr Cheda states he observed a tall white male with light brown hair sitting with a young girl (who he believes to be the missing) at an outdoor cafe on the Nosimento es Silva.
What struck him as peculiar was how the girl and the male were not interacting. Dr Chea states he later saw the same man and girl on the Vienes de Morales heading towards the beach, still not acting like they knew each other.

Page 1684 (Page 2 of 2 )

Cheda, f/n Jesus, states that he has seen pictures of the missing child on the Brazilian Online News Source : Folha de Paulo. Dr Cheda also states that the young girl he saw had "brownish" hair, similar to a photo of the missing on that website.

Unquote

Steve Cole | Multilateral SOCA International | stephen.cole@soca.x.gsi.gov.uk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:38 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 8, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 08)....(PDF Pages 9-17 )....Pages 1685-1695—"Email re sighting in Galé resort, Portugal"

(Note : This appears to be a follow-up to the report in Apensos V, Volume 6, ....(PDF Pages 66-69 )....Pages 1231 to 1234—"Statement re sighting in Galé, (Portugal)".
Plus, Page 1689 is virtually a blank page apart from a couple of small illegible scribbles, and Pages 1694 and 1695 are Portuguese Language Reports.)

Apensos V, Vol 8, Pages 1685-1693

Page 1685 (Page 1 of 9 )

Priority 1

Gaunt Claire
Sent : 8th June 2007 15:37
To : Task Portugal
Subject : Priority 1 - Sus incident in Galé, Portugal
Attachments : D398.pdf D1843

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 11 lines, in the Portuguese Language, dated 27th June 2007,
which refers to a reported sighting in Galé, Portugal, by a Sharon Booth, and which also refers to a
vehicle registration number.

Page 1686 (Page 2 of 9 )

xx, Cxxxx Gxxx
Harwood
BOLTON
Lancashire
BLx xxJ

Dear Sir,

I have just returned from Portugal after a weeks family holiday in the resort of GALÉ.
I noticed on 3 different occasions a green old style Renault Car on board were two occupants a man and a woman.the woman looked to have short blonde hair. they had in the car a little girl who was kept in the front with the lady and not allowed out of the car

I saw the car on three different occasions twice at the local Alisupermarket in the morning. at Galé and once at the beach were again the little girl had to look at the sea from inside the car. I never got too close or they drove off. I have finally after 2 days found the small piece of paper I wrote the car number on xx xx xx.

(Note : Here, next line illegible)

Yours faithfully,

Sharon Booth

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 11 lines, in English, which seems to be a summary of the original letter's/witness statement contents)

Had to stay in the car.
Didn't hear them speak.
On each occasion (?1) minute
About 70 yards away.
Male stayed in car.
Never seen them before.
A few days.
Supermarket - No CCTV.
Odd behaviour.
Stood in the front footwell.
4 yrs old.

Page 1687 (Page 3 of 9 )

(Note : This page only contains a reproduction of the Envelope, containing her Letter, which Mrs. Booth sent to the Leicestershire Constabulary, furnished with a 1st Class Stamp)

Leicestershire Constabulary
Force Headquarters - Re Maddie McCann
St Johns
Enderby
Leicester
LE19 2BX

Page 1688 (Page 4 of 9 )

(Note : Here, a "Form" format addition, (English text), has obscured the lefthand side of this page)

Identification Ref. No. : GAW / 1

Description :
Letter from Sharon BOOTH. 012044xxxxx

Time/Date Seized/Produced :..........................a weeks family holiday in the resort of GALÉ,
1500 : 25th May 2007.....................................an old style Renault Car on board were two
_____________________________________man looked to have short blond hair, they had in
_____________________________________front with the lady and not allowed out of the car
_____________________________________ns twice at the local Alisupermarket in the
Where Seized/Produced :...............................were again the little girl had to look at the sea
Incident Room,................................................ose or they drove off. I have finally after 2 days
New Parks P/S.................................................the car number on, xx xx xx.
_____________________________________st feel I have to write.
Seized/Produced By :
DS1377 WATTS
(signed)

Page 1689 (Page 5 of 9 )

(Note : This is virtually a blank page apart from a couple of small illegible scribbles)

Page 1690 (Page 6 of 9 )

(Note : This is a copy of Page 1686)

xx, Cxxxx Gxxx
Harwood
BOLTON
Lancashire
BLx xxJ

Dear Sir,

I have just returned from Portugal after a weeks family holiday in the resort of GALÉ.
I noticed on 3 different occasions a green old style Renault Car on board were two occupants a man and a woman.the woman looked to have short blonde hair. they had in the car a little girl who was kept in the front with the lady and not allowed out of the car

I saw the car on three different occasions twice at the local Alisupermarket in the morning. at Galé and once at the beach were again the little girl had to look at the sea from inside the car. I never got too close or they drove off. I have finally after 2 days found the small piece of paper I wrote the car number on xx xx xx.

(Note : Here, next line illegible)

Yours faithfully,

Sharon Booth

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 11 lines, in English, which seems to be a summary of the original letter's/witness statement contents)

Had to stay in the car.
Didn't hear them speak.
On each occasion (?1) minute
About 70 yards away.
Male stayed in car.
Never seen them before.
A few days.
Supermarket - No CCTV.
Odd behaviour.
Stood in the front footwell.
4 yrs old.

Page 1691 (Page 7 of 9 )

(Note : This is a copy of Page 1687)

(Note : This page only contains a reproduction of the Envelope, containing her Letter, which Mrs. Booth sent to the Leicestershire Constabulary, furnished with a 1st Class Stamp)

Force Headquarters - Re Maddie McCann
St Johns
Enderby
Leicester
LE19 2BX

Page 1692 (Page 8 of 9 )

Gaunt Claire
Sent : 8th June 2007 15:37
To : Task Portugal
Subject : Priority 1 - Sus incident in Galé, Portugal
Attachments : D398.pdf

Page 1693 (Page 9 of 9 )

(Note : This is a copy of Page 1688, except that a handwritten entry of a Telephone Number : 012044xxxxx, has been added in the body of the report)

(Note : Here, a "Form" format addition, (English text), has obscured the lefthand side of this page)

Identification Ref. No. : GAW / 1 01204 4xxxxx

Description :
Letter from Sharon BOOTH. 012044xxxxx

Time/Date Seized/Produced :..........................a weeks family holiday in the resort of GALÉ,
1500 : 25th May 2007.....................................an old style Renault Car on board were two
_____________________________________man looked to have short blond hair, they had in
_____________________________________front with the lady and not allowed out of the car
_____________________________________ns twice at the local Alisupermarket in the
Where Seized/Produced :...............................were again the little girl had to look at the sea
Incident Room,................................................ose or they drove off. I have finally after 2 days
New Parks P/S.................................................the car number on, xx xx xx.
_____________________________________st feel I have to write.
Seized/Produced By :
DS1377 WATTS
(signed)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:38 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 8, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 08)....(PDF Pages 23-24 )....Pages 1700 to 1701—"Email re 3 different sightings in Malta"

Apensos V, Vol 8, Pages 1700 and 1701

Page 1700 (Page 1 of 2 )

Priority 2

Task Portugal
Sent : 26th June 2007 11:31
Subject : Info for SIO, Malta.

Sir,
Malta progress to date is as follows :
1. We have A1198 in with Interpol, poss sighting Msida.
2. A1775, poss sighting Qawra, in to Interpol.
3. Email sent from me to Task Portugal at 18:22, 18th June, which was from the Maltese re a poss sighting in Valetta.

There will be two further emails after this one, both to me from ....
(Note : Next line indecipherable other than final 3 words, "have been informed").

(Note : Here : is a handwritten entry of 11 lines, in the Portuguese Language, dated 27th June 2007, which refers to reported sightings in Malta and to John Hughes (DC). This entry appears to have overwritten part of this report)

take some time to do this request to Malta.
Most replies we get back from other countries don't take us far, as many can't be verified or discounted, and I feel these will be the same.
Can we ask the Portuguese for some input as what we do with them, i.e. are we going to ask for all the people who ring in with similar children to be seen and timelined against the other sightings.

Page 1701 (Page 2 of 2 )

This will obviously be a fairly big project and will impact on the other sighting's work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:39 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 8, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 08)....(PDF Page 28 )....Page 1705—"Email with pdf attachment"

Apensos V, Vol 8, Page 1705

Page 1705 (Page 1 of 1 )

Priority 1

Task Portugal
Sent : 24th July 2007 12:14
Attach : D2420.pdf
Subject : D2420.pdf

<<D2420.pdf>>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:40 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 5, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 05)....(PDF Page 201 )....Page 1150—"SOCA International enquiry form re Egyptian sightings"

Apensos V, Vol 5, Page 1150

Page 1150 (Page 1 of 1 )

SOCA
SERIOUS ORGANISED CRIME AGENCY

INTERPOL - United Kingdom National Central Bureau (U.K.N.C.B.)

Interpol London
P.O. Box 8000
London. SE11 5EN
Tel : +44(0)207 238 8115
Fax : +44(0)207 238 8112
Email - london@soca.x.gsi.gov.uk

INTERNATIONAL ENQUIRY FORM
This form must be submitted by your International Liaison Officer
ENQUIRER'S DETAILS
Name & Rank : Dc John Hughes
Agency : LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE
Contact Details : (Tel & Email) : 0116 2312169 john.hughes443@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk
Interpol Ref : (Where applicable) : 4H-2395710-07 - ACTION NR : M1151 / M13444
Priority : Urgent/Normal : Urgent
Reason for Urgency : Risk to life-Missing person.
Operation Name : (If Applicable) : OPERATION TASK
Crime or Enquiry Type : Missing person - Madeleine McCann
Destination Countries : Egypt
Form C Completed : Form C Attached :
SUBJECTS - Persons / Vehicles / Companies etc. :

In relation to the missing child Madeleine McCann, there have been 2 reported possible sightings from EGYPT.

1. About 15:00hrs on 23rd May 2007, a boat called 'Galaxy Sharm' was seen nesr to Sharm el Sheikh. There were 3 men on board, one of them was holding a child that looked like Madeleine. He took the child below deck.

2. About 20:15hrs on 22nd May 2007, a young girl was seen sitting on the steps of the shopping mall which is part of the Four Seasons Hotel, Moorad Street, Cairo. She ran into a restaurant and joined a man and woman there.

REQUEST.
It is requested that local Authorities make enquiries in an effort to trace any witnesses to these incidents, and to preserve any CCTV footage that may be of use. Can the boat owner be seen in relation to the sighting on that vessel.

DOCUMENTS ATTACHED / TO FOLLOW.

CRIMINALITY & ROLE OF THE ABOVE SUBJECTS.
This section MUST be graded as per the National 5x5x5 Intelligence system. The request will be rejected otherwise.

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 5, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 05)....(PDF Page 202 )....Page 1152—"Email re Greek/Cypriot cooperation re sightings"

Apensos V, Vol 5, Page 1152

Page 1152 (Page 1 of 1 )

Priority 2

Task Portugal
Attach : Leics enquiry form A2729.doc
Subject : Poss sighting Cyprus-priority 2.

Subject : Case ref 4H2395710/07 Operation Task-Cyprus enquiries.

Can we ask the Greek/Cypriot Authorities to follow this possible sighting up please.

Thanks,

Dc John Hughes

(Note : Here, is a handwritten entry of 6 lines, in the Portuguese Language, and dated 18th July 2007, which refers to a reported sighting on a SEADOO sports boat, named 'Bad Man', at a watersports area in Cyprus, on 22nd June 2007)

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 5, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 05)....(PDF Page 203 )....Page 1153—"SOCA International enquiry form re sighting in Cyprus"

Apensos V, Vol 5, Page 1153

Page 1153 (Page 1 of 1 )

SOCA
SERIOUS ORGANISED CRIME AGENCY

INTERPOL - United Kingdom National Central Bureau (U.K.N.C.B.)

Interpol London
P.O. Box 8000
London. SE11 5EN
Tel : +44(0)207 238 8115
Fax : +44(0)207 238 8112
Email - london@soca.x.gsi.gov.uk

INTERNATIONAL ENQUIRY FORM
This form must be submitted by your International Liaison Officer
ENQUIRER'S DETAILS
Name & Rank : Dc John Hughes
Agency : LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE
Contact Details : (Tel & Email) : 0116 2312169 john.hughes443@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk
Interpol Ref : (Where applicable) : 4H-2395710-07 - ACTION NR : A2729
Priority : Urgent/Normal : Urgent
Reason for Urgency : Risk to life-Missing person.
Operation Name : (If Applicable) : OPERATION TASK
Crime or Enquiry Type : Missing person - Madeleine McCann
Destination Countries : Cyprus
Form C Completed : Form C Attached :
SUBJECTS - Persons / Vehicles / Companies etc. :

A British holidaymaker was on holiday recently in the resort of Ayla Napa, CYPRUS. They report that about 2.30pm. on 22nd June 2007, they were at th ebeach of the resort Limanaki near to the watersports jetty. They saw a black 4-seater SEADOO sports boat come ashore there. It was named 'BAD MAN', written across the back of the boat. On the boat were a Mediterranean appearance man and woman in their 30's. The man had black hair tied back in a ponytail and the woman was pregnant. They had a girl with them that looked like Madeleine McCann.

REQUEST.
We request local enquiries to trace the coat and identify the child seen.

DOCUMENTS ATTACHED / TO FOLLOW.

CRIMINALITY & ROLE OF THE ABOVE SUBJECTS.
This section MUST be graded as per the National 5x5x5 Intelligence system. The request will be rejected otherwise.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 63  Next