It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:40 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
  Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:31 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 13, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 13)....(PDF Page 90 )....Page 2837—Email from an anonymous source re child's "location" in Fez, Morocco, (Message received 12th September 2007)

(For transference to relevant Thread within the Table of Contents Thread)

Apensos V, Vol 13, Page 2837

Page 2837 (Page 1 of 1 )

Dic.Portimao
Sent : 12th September 2007 13:48
To : Dic.Portimao
Subject : FW : 4H-2395710-07 - MCCANN Madeleine- (NEW) OP TASK - Caller gives address where she may be located
Importance : High
Attachment : Anexo anonymous : SOCA-ISR-16515-07.doc

The attached is a report to the British Embassy in Paris and gives an address in Fez, Morocco, where Madeleine McCann may be in a basement. There are no contact details for the source of the information. For your information and action as necessary.

Dc John Hughes

Sent : 12th September 2007 13:39
To : task@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk ; Robert.Waddington@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk
Subject : 4H-2395710-07 - MCCANN Madeleine- (NEW) OP TASK - Caller gives address where she may be located
Importance : High

Thank you for your co-operation.
Leicestershire Constabulary.

12-09-2007

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:32 pm 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 13, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 13)....(PDF Pages 91-92 )....Pages 2838 to 2839—Email re reported sighting in Brindisi, Italy, (Several weeks prior to 4th September 2007)

Apensos V, Vol 13, Pages 2838 and 2839

Page 2838 (Page 1 of 2 )

Crimestoppers - Communications

Dic.Portimao
Sent : 12th September 2007 13:02
Subject : FW : Crimestoppers - Communications

This is a possible sighting in Brindisi, Italy. The message has been relayed from another person in the USA.

Dc John Hughes

Sent : 12th September 2007 11:40
To : Task
Subject : Crimestoppers - Communications

For your information

Regards,

Debbie Robinson
Leicestershire Crimestoppers

Sent : 4th September 2007 14:29
To : Crimestoppers Trust
Subject : Crimestoppers - Communications

COMMUNICATIONS

Message from contact us form Crimestoppers - Communications

Title : Mrs
FirstName : Christina
Surname : Zettner
Organisation : -
Job Title : -
Phone Number : 484-80x-xxxx
Email : zettnerPA@xxxxxxx.com
Query Type : Communication
Receive further information : No

Comments :

12-09-2007

Page 2839 (Page 2 of 2 )

Crimestoppers - Communications

Hello - My name is Christina Zettner and I live in the US. Since Madeleine disappeared I have been emailing her poster to many contacts throughout Europe
and North Africa (hotels, car rentals, ports, etc). I have been contacted by one of the people in Italy who received my email and poster. I have urged him to contact the Portuguese and UK POlice but in case he does not, I am forwarding his message to you. He refers to a previous message but I do not recall receiving one because of course, I would have forwarded it to the campaign. I am sending the full text of the email and the person's contact information. It sounds legitimate because the gentleman indicates he is a former Policeman with contacts on the Police Force. He also provides a telephone contact number and his email address is 'hostlebrindisi@xxxxxxx.com' . My contact information is Christina Zettner, 'xxxx' Axxxxx Dxxxx, Wxxx Cxxxxxx, Pennsylvania, US 19380 phone 484-80x-xxxx.

Email Text : Hi again, I wrote to you a few months ago and I am writing to reassure you that although the news seem to have forgotton about "little one" I haven't and I keep on looking and spreading the word. I have a picture in the hall of my hostel and one in the window of the van I use for customers transport. There's one thing I would like to inform you about. A few weeks ago, at one of the traffic lights in Brindisi (my city) I thought I saw a little girl, blond, definitely not Italian, about 1 metre tall. What got my attention was a "sad look" on her face (normally those children are shameless and invasive), she was just walking around between cars like beggars do, but not talking to anyone. There were a few adults , I think Romanians, in the area, begging as well, they were (i think pretending to be crippled in order to get the drivers to give some money). There was also a little boy about 8 or 9, the difference was that the boy looked like he belonged with them, the little girl didn't. If those people were the parents, the girl didn't look like she was the daughter of any of them. Since there have been a lot of them in the area, at first I didn't pay a lot of attention to it, but once I got back to the hostel and saw Madeleine's picture.... a horrendous thought came to my mind. I drove back to the same traffic light (with the intention of personally "hurt" any adult with that girl if I would have seen the birth mark in her eye and responded to English Language) but by the time I got back there they were all gone. I am a former Policeman, so of course I informed personally all my former colleagues (still in active duty) but although we've all been there often, there hasn't been any traces of those people ever since. I never until now wrote to you about this because I didn't want to sound like those people looking for fame that normally get in the way of investigations, at least until I would have had more reliable information. I am passing on what I know in case at the time of the abduction, there were similar individuals (Romanians and gypsies) in the area and also because Brindisi is a port mainly connected to Greece, Albania and Turkey (loads of Romanians travel by car to those countries), and there are a lot of bus direct lines to Romania, Bulgaria etc. I hope this information can be of some help. Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Maurizio Lotesoriere 0039 338 32x xxxx

12-09-2007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 13, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 13)....(PDF Page 93 )....Page 2840—Email re reported sighting at Groule Road Glen, on the Isle of Man, (12th September 2007)

Apensos V, Vol 13, Page 2840

Page 2840 (Page 1 of 1 )

Dic.Portimao
Sent : 19th September 2007 12:59
To : Dic. Portimao
Subject : Madeleine McCann

I am PS 112 Steph Kent at Lord Street Police Station, Isle Of Man, tel 01624631422.

On Thursday 13th September 2007, Mr Robert Spiers, 'xx',Uxxxxx Wxx, Gxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxx, Peterborough, (Cambridgeshire), Tel 017335xxxxx, (Mob) 077436xxxxx, attended Lord Street Police Station and stated that on Wednesday 12th September 2007, whilst he was out walking at Groudle Road Glen on the Isle Of Man, he saw a male jumping up and down on a grandstand with a female child that he thought may have been Madeleine McCann.

The child was not in any distress.

He described the male as aged 60-65 years old, with black/grey curly hair, stocky build and a Northern Irish accent.
He described the female child as about 3 years old, blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, wearing a pink/white polka dot dress. THe child diod not speak.

The male gave the child some orange juice and then they walked away together.

Submitted for your information.

APS 112 Steph Kent
Lord Street Police Station
Isle of Man Constabulary

20-09-2007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:20 pm 

Many thanks Skeptical!
English language files from Apensos V, Vol 12 linked into TOC.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 am 

Ines wrote:
Many thanks Skeptical!
English language files from Apensos V, Vol 12 linked into TOC.

Cheers, Ines !!

Thank you.
:s_smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 13, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 13)....(PDF Page 95 )....Page 2841—Email re reported sighting in Leeds Road, Rothwell, West Yorkshire, England, (13th September 2007)

Apensos V, Vol 13, Page 2841

Page 2841 (Page 1 of 1 )

Dic.Portimao
Sent : 13th September 2007 13:06
Subject : Reported UK Sighting of Madeleine McCann : Not protectively marked.

For information a sighting of Madeleine McCann has been reported to West Yorkshire Police this morning. An area search was carried out by West Yorkshire Police Officer's but nobody fitting the description was located.

The location given was Leeds Road, Rothwell, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom.

The caller reported seeing a male described as 'Chinese' in appearance, thick black hair, thin, wearing a mucky pink T-shirt and dark jeans. He was carrying a little girl aged 3-4 years wearing a skirt and top with mousey coloured blond hair.

The pair were observed briefly as the informant drove past them.

Further information, if required, can be obtained by contacting West Yorkshire Police via email : controlroom@westyorkshirepolice.pnn.police.uk and quoting reference - IBIS 478 13-09-07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 pm 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 13, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 13)....(PDF Pages 96-98 )....Pages 2842 to 2844—Email re report of sighting in grocery store, Plattsmouth, Nebraska, USA, (Around the 6th September 2007 or so)

Apensos V, Vol 13, Pages 2842-2844

Page 2842 (Page 1 of 3 )

Dic.Portimao
Sent : 15th September 2007 17:10
Subject : FW : Madeleine McCann REF2883

Here's a report of a possible sighting in Nebraska, USA.

Dc John Hughes

Sent : 13th September 2007 17:23
To : task@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk

Referral Desk.

Sent : Thu(rsday) 13/09/2007 17:15
To : Referral

Classification : Not Protectively Marked

Sent : 13th September 2007 02:09
To : enquiries@ceop.gov.uk
Subject : Madeleine McCann

Hello. I am only writing because I have a very bright 7 year old - she's bright and determined.

Since last week she has been talking about a girl in our local grocery store that looks like a missing girl.

Well, you know how this is you work, you pick up kids, you have a list a mile long and the young one is talking non-stop in the car about God knows what.

Today she says, "Mom they showed that girl again on tv that I saw in the store". My response is "What ?"

She goes on to explain... "Remember last week when I say that girl with blonde hair and big wyes in Baker's with that man with all the tatoos and she just kept smiling at me and then the dad (the man with tatoos) looked at me like he wanted to help me or thought I was lost - I think that's the girl".

Now, I am not trying to get anyone's hopes up and it is a huge long shot to think that Madeleine McCann is in Bellevue, NE, but my daughter, Gxxxxxx, who is 7 years old keeps talking about it. She even asked me to look it up so I could show her pictures and we went through several missing children and she said, "I think that is her", when I came to the widely publicized picture of Madeleine McCann.

17-09-2007

Page 2843 (Page 2 of 3 )

Like I said, it's a long shot and highly unlikely, but as a mom I could not pass along the info. You know, the store has video cameras - you can check the past couple of weeks if need be - it's just a thought. Again, as a mom I would cling to anything so I had to pass this along.

God Bless

Patty Sacco Krueger

18xxx xxth Street
Plattsmouth, NE 68048

402-30x-xxxx

17-09-2007

Page 2844 (Page 3 of 3 )

17-09-2007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 am 

Table of Contents : APENSOS V, Volume 13, Supposed Sightings and Locations (FILE 13)....(PDF Pages 100-101 )....Pages 2847 to 2848—Email re reported sighting in a "McDonalds", Woodridge, Illinois, USA. (14th September 2007)

Apensos V, Vol 13, Pages 2847 and 2848

Page 2847 (Page 1 of 2 )

Dic.Portimao
Sent : 24th September 2007 10:28
Subject : FW : REF3008

Here is a report of a possible sighting in the USA.

Dc John Hughes

Sent : 18th September 2007 11:56
To : task@leicestershire.pnn.police.uk

Sent : Mon 17/09/2007 09:58
To : Referral

Classification : Not Protectively Marked

Sent : 15th September 2007 01:17
To : enquiries@ceop.gov.uk
Subject : -

I saw a little girl today that looked like Madeleine at a McDonald's on 63rd Street in Woodridge, Il. She was with a man she called dad. This little girl did look like the man she was with. It probably was her father. Her eyes were definitely blue. I didn't get close enough to see if she had that amrk in her eye because I think the man noticed I was staring at her. I'm not sure but he either called the little girl Natalie or Madeleine. This was about between 12:20 to 2:00 today September 14. Again the little (girl) seemed will(sic)...(possibly meant "well")...comfortable with the man and obviously liked him. The little girl also did look like the man she called dad so it probably was her father.

24-09-2007

Page 2848 Page 2 of 2 )

24-09-2007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:03 pm 

:s_thumbsup Skeptical.

Docs linked in TOC.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:58 am 

Ines wrote:
:s_thumbsup Skeptical.

Docs linked in TOC.

Many thanks, Ines.
Thank you too, for the translation from the Spanish Language note on Page 2859. (report yet to be posted)
:s_smile

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next