1. 'Eggman' - based on (probably) Simon Russell's description: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rting.html
2. 'Faceless man' - based on ?
3. 'Bundleman' - based on: Vol XV p. 3973—Sketch of possible abductor (Tanner’s account)
4. 'Cooperman/George Harrisonman' - based on: Vol XV p. 3977 to 3981—Sketches of possible abductors (Cooper’s account)
5. 'Cooperman/George Harrisonman' - 3977 to 3981—Sketches of possible abductors (Cooper’s account - Jane Tanner believes that there is an 80% likelyhood that this is the same man she saw carrying away the child, believed to be Madeleine (p. 3979).
6. 'Belgium sighting man' - based on witness/sighting in Tongeren-man from De Pauze
7. 'Derek Flack' man - based on Portrait of the man described by Derek Flack (Vol I p. 205)
8. Paul Gordon statement - Vol. XVa p. 3986
9. Iris Morgan sighting - VOLUME XVa p. 4012
10. Montpellier (Melissa Fiering) sighting - based on http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -20327316/
11. 'Psycic sighting man' - based on http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/668 ... dy-killer-
12. 'Margaret Hall' man - based on her description to the Mirror: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... 5-20704443
13. 'Lance Purser' man - Portrait of the man described by Lance Purser (Vol I p. 210)
14. 'Pimpleman' - based on the 'new, uncovered by the McTecs, we-have-to-presume-the-PJ-didn't-follow-up' info from McCanns documentary (most likely based on the sighting by the observant 12-year old girl T.M.S.).