It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:58 pm 

Apensos V, Vol VI

Page 1243

Leicestershire Constabulary

Jane TANNER's Questionnaire states that she returned to the UK from Praia Da Luz on 17th May 2007. The Additional Family Member Questionnaire, for Russell O'BRIEN, gives his height as 6'6".

The raw telecom data provided to OP TASK shows that the mobile phone attributed to Jane TANNER (0780854191) was in contact with mobile number 07949731844 at 20:30:21 hrs on 3rd May 2007 and again at 09:04:46 hrs on 4th May 2007. Each contact was an 'SMS'. Enquiries are underway to subscribe the '1884’ number.

For your reference I have obtained a copy of the Daily Express, dated Wednesday 22nd August 2007, and I attach pages '1' and '7' detailing the Madeleine coverage.

I have E-mailed a copy of this report to Task Portugal for the attention of DI Mick GRAHAM.

Respectfully submitted for your attention / consideration.

Andy Gierc
DC 1578
CR / MCU / OP TASK

(No date)