It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 pm 

Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly Website

Private Investigations.Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly

I work as a psychic private Investigator, or Theurgist. For those of you that don't know what a Theurgist is. Its Divine or supernatural intervention in human affairs. I help find missing people all over the world using my gift. I am often asked how many cases I have solved. My answer is I don't solve cases the Police do. I am just used as an investigative tool. I also give personal readings to help people gain clarity on life's problems.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Madeleine MCcann

Madeleine McCann

Madeleine was nearly four when she vanished from her family's Portuguese holiday apartment in Praia da Luz as her parents, Gerry and Kate, ate dinner at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends.
The case led to a worldwide search amidst fears the girl had been snatched, but despite a number of leads coming to light no trace of Madeleine has every been conclusively found.

I don't have much to say on this matter and there is no point spicing it up for people this is a well known missing persons case and for me its not filled with conspiracy theories,i wont write who i think did this or why as you may well know anything that does not agree with the McCanns and they blast you in the media and with lawyers they know who they are deep down and what happened and that's good enough for me. On to Madeleine and where i feel she is.

This child for me is dead and still in PDL in what seams to be a well with ladders to climb down it outside or very near to the supermarket or chemist as i saw a very clear green cross in 3d that was inside a circle but the cross didn't touch the sides of the circle. find that cross look around for the well and find Madeleine I'm certain of it.

I am personally sick of seeing This child being searched for above all other children and they seam to have the backing of every one on this. i am also sick of seeing she is in this place or that place long before they have any evidence of it and that's what the McCann's say .In fact Jerry McCann's famous quote is its not evidence we are only interested in evidence. If this child was in any of the places news stories report her being in then im pretty sure they wouldn't be publishing it in order for the perps to see the story and move her on. Its basic conman sense

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 am 

Article linked in Blogs & Websites