It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:39 am 

September 13 • Edited

Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan
As quoted in our new book about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann LOOKING FOR MADELEINE, both the PORTUGUESE and British reviews of the 2007 Portuguese police inquiry concluded that investigative opportunities had been missed. Both invesitigations have ruled out Madeleine's parents as suspects and are pursuing the theory of an abduction. "A statement sent to The Portugal News explained: “The Public Prosecutor’s Office has determined the re-opening of the inquiry relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann following a proposal by the Polícia Judiciária and due to the presentation of new elements which justify the continuation of the investigation.” "It is believed the PJ team in Oporto uncovered shortcomings in the initial investigation conducted by their counterparts in the Algarve and were now actively pursuing the theory that Madeleine McCann was abducted from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz." "It has also emerged that police in Portugal have excluded the possibility of Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, of having had any involvement in their daughter's disappearance." Portugal News, October 24, 2013

Pamela Gurney Sorry Gary I am not following you? September 13 at 11:52am
-------------------------------
Pamela Gurney Gary we all share a very large proportion of DNA markers, only a small % mark us as unique. The blood could have come from 3/5 other people so how could it be used in evidence? Don't understand your argument. Would you be happy to be taken to court on such flimsy evidence? I don't think so and your lawyer would get you off. September 13 at 11:54am
Pamela Gurney Here is a break down of the 15/19 of 37 debacle as I cannot be bothered trying to explain it to you. I will look for further breakdowns if you don't find your answers within: http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3658.html DNA - anyone like to take this one apart? : ARCHIVE stopthemyths.prophpbb.com September 13 at 12:05pm
Pamela Gurney From the Lowe Report on the DNA received by the FSS:"A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area 2. Within the DNA profile of Madeline McCann there are 20 DNA components represented by 19 peaks on a chart. At one of the areas of DNA we routinely examine Madeleine has inherited the same DNA component from both parents; this appears therefore as 1 peak rather than 2, hence 19 rather than 20. Of these 19 components 15 are present within the result from this item; there are 37 components in total. There are 37 components because there are at least 3 contributors; but there could be up to five contributors. In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion." - Lowe report September 13 at 12:53pm
Pamela Gurney Madeleine hasn't got a voice and she would not thank you rogues for thinking you are her voice. I would never let a child down but you ARE letting her down by writing her off as dead and buried by her parents. Do you think those are the thoughts of right minded people because I most certainly don't. September 13 at 1:06pm
Pamela Gurney Lorraine dogs are not infallible and in this case I feel they were totally wrong. Grime himself says there was nothing to corroborate their alerts so we have to dismiss them I'm afraid. September 13 at 1:09pm

Pamela Gurney Be careful then Vikki because that is where the McCanns went wrong feeling safe in Portugal which is a land harbouring many British paedophiles escaping the law for a start. September 13 at 1:10pm
Pamela Gurney We are talking Madeleine McCann Isabel with all due respect, not Damilola Taylor. x September 13 at 1:18pm
Pamela Gurney Precisely what I said Heather. September 13 at 1:25pm

Pamela Gurney I haven't ruled out Jane Tanner sighting and neither have many other people Gary. he was not taking his child home from the crèche in that direction for a start. September 13 at 2:38pm
Pamela Gurney Right bed it is for me and another couple of chapters of Looking for Madeleine, so I bid you all goodnight. September 13 at 2:42pm • Edited

Pamela Gurney The Algarve is well known to harbour paedophiles from this country because of its lax laws. Hewlett was just such a man. September 13 at 2:43pm
Pamela Gurney I am sure NSY have their reasons for that Jacci but something isn't quite right about it and surely Redwood knows. He is far from stupid. September 13 at 2:44pm

Pamela Gurney Established GERALD McCann was sitting at the table in the Tapas Restaurant. Enough said. Since then the Smiths are unsure of their facts as we witnessed on Crimewatch and it was the way Gerry carried Sean down the aircraft steps that caused Smith to think it was Gerry! What? Gerry carried Sean in much the same way any of us would carry a toddler down the steps, nothing at all distinguishing about it. September 13 at 3:06pm
Pamela Gurney Robbyn and Anthony I am enjoying your book and thank you for writing it as it's a reflection on how confusing the situation became back in May 2007 with Portuguese police not up to the mark for this kind of work, unfortunately. A Portuguese person on a group said a day or two ago that they are definitely at least 10 years behind in their knowledge and capability and I'm sure that is partially to blame. Poor Madeleine and her grieving family. September 14 at 12:31am

Pamela Gurney Forgiveness is needed people. They did not put the children at risk maliciously. They felt the situation was safe with their checks. They are not monsters like some parents who at this very moment in time, somewhere near you, will be abusing their little ones in the true sense of the word. Eli don't take forums as a way of gauging what the McCanns were doing as they've warped every little move the couple made and turned it into something sinister. September 14 at 2:29am
Pamela Gurney No, the cadaver dog was not right in a previous 200 cases, that is another myth. The whole of South Yorks police handlers hadn't had 200 cases between them up to that point in time. Grime was no longer a serving officer when he went to Portugal, if he had been maybe he would have worn SOC protective clothing into apt 5a? Remember also this was months later the dogs went into that apartment, not just a matter of days. Grime earned a pretty penny from that lucrative job! September 14 at 5:17am
Pamela Gurney When Grime reported that his dogs had been accurate in 200 cases it did not mean they had found the cadavers on 200 occasions. What it did pertain to was the dog would not react to road kill or pork produce and during this period since his training with the FBI (which wasn't until latterly I believe) his dog had never done so. Not 200 dead bodies found so please realise this. Forums are making out like he is some superman with his dogs when he is just another handler no better than many others from what I have read. September 14 at 5:30am
Pamela Gurney Just to put the record straight having scanned some of the above, I would never advocate leaving young children alone but the McCanns weighed up the situation but were horribly misguided by their own thoughts on the safety. Madeleine and they themselves have paid the highest price for this decision so let's not keep rubbing salt into the wounds when we know we are imperfect ourselves. And yes Portugal does harbour paedophiles as does every other country/city/town/village in the world and we must all be aware of this danger. Portugal unfortunately by its laxity on the laws is a haven for those absconding from other countries to avoid arrest. As I said we must remember that is exactly why Raymond Hewlett was there and as yet he has not been cleared of the involvement in Madeleine's disappearance AFAIK. Young Mum's today are so wound into their friends and texting that I would say almost everyday when I am out and about there are children running around without being watched because of this need to be "in touch" and relate every movement to friends. It is quite worrying in my view. September 14 at 5:37am

Pamela Gurney We know Rach and so do they, so kindly move on. The important things is Madeleine needs to be found...agreed? All other matters at this moment are irrelevant because no matter how we would like to turn the clocks back we cannot. I would say young mothers of today are neglectful because of their need to be texting 24/7 and not keeping an eye on the children as mothers used to do. I find young parents very self-centred today on the whole. September 14 at 5:56am

Pamela Gurney It was a grave error of judgement on the safety aspect Danielle. Nothing can now undo what has been done but as we have since learned there were other children molested in their beds on the Algarve and while their parents were in the next bedroom so you cannot say it wouldn't have happened if the McCanns had been there because the abductors would just have held off until they were sleeping and got in anyhow if that was their desire. Don't forget a key for the apartment 5a for the front door had also gone missing during this period of time so maybe they took it in case they needed to enter later? Who knows. And yes there are great Mum's out there, of course there are but I see plenty who really don't want to be bothered by the kids while they are texting their friends. September 14 at 7:04am

Pamela Gurney OR because their lawyer knew the PJ (under Amaral) were trying to incriminate the McCanns in the disappearance of Madeleine more likely. In this case you'd take your Briefs advice and stay quiet. He was a Portuguese lawyer and would know just what may have been about to happen. Multi-faceted on many networking sites? What are you on about? Lol! I am sure many of you people are NOT who you profess to be at all. I am not saying you're not but many have "socks".p.s. Kate had answered all relative questions during her 11 hour interrogation. September 14 at 10:07am • Edited

Pamela Gurney I'm not going into the bloody dogs again Andrew thank you. The police seemingly have ruled out the parents so let's ;eave the work of finding the culprits to them, shall we? September 14 at 10:18am
Pamela Gurney Oh dear! A tad extreme there Buddy? September 14 at 12:28pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:40 am 

Pamela Gurney Look Mark we keep on telling you people the McCanns did not maliciously leave the children unattended, in fact very regular checks were done and for 4 nights ((apart from Madeleine & Sean having a little cry on night 3 p'haps) all was well. We have to put this into perspective. No it wasn't a wise decision as it turned out, tragically, but they did something thousands upon thousands of people have done in resorts before and probably since. Not something I myself would have chosen to do but Praia da Luz felt safe, gave off an air of tranquillity and all is well in the world. In fact something dark & sinister was lurking in those dimly lit streets, a predator or two and with tragic consequence. 5a was vulnerable and unfortunately the receptionist had left words scrawled across the restaurant booking form telling the world and its mate that the children were left unattended in the evenings, not all night, but for 3 hours or so. Such an easy target and from Nuno Lourenco's statement and the statement of one or two others with children of Madeleine's age and fairness, the poor child was there to be swiftly and easily lifted from her bed and taken from the village in quick time I would say myself. So I blame the predators. We should be able to leave doors and windows wide open if we wish without fear of an intruder stealing our possessions and worst of all our darling children. September 14 at 12:47pm

Pamela Gurney That's the sad reflection on society today though Mark isn't it? We should be able to do this without the fear of intrusion. I used the words "you people" in the context of those who will attack the McCanns at any given opportunity even after 7yrs of them living through sheer hell not knowing what is happening to their little girl or even if she is alive or not. That must be the worst punishment anybody could inflict upon loving parents and don't tell me in other ways they weren't because the pictorial evidence we have and witness statements paints a very different picture of the McCanns than you would like portrayed. September 14 at 1:11pm
Pamela Gurney No I didn't say that Heather, I said I'd be off for a week. Entirely different. I also said I removed some of my comments. You need to start comprehending what I write down! September 14 at 1:31pm

Pamela Gurney Lol, according to Haverns mons...members, I'm a 72yr old woman with a 74yr old Liverpudlian husband. I wonder does hubby know all that? September 14 at 2:11pm

Pamela Gurney Goodnight all. I may not be around much over the next week to guide you but never fear, I'll be back. xx September 14 at 2:12pm
Pamela Gurney Wrong direction from crèche to home Mark. September 14 at 2:18pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:40 am 

Pamela Gurney John I am pushed for time so have c&p'd a comment made on HdHs page and with which I agree: "as regarding the gestures, Mrs Gaspar only says she *thinks* it was in reference to Madeleine. Mr Gaspar goes further and says he did not think Payne was referring to Madeleine. Moreover, Mrs Gaspar thinks the conversation too place outside the villa, and Mr Gaspar is convinced it was inside. not a strong statement"....Mrs Gaspar's rather strange statement is flimsy to say the very least and therefore of no consequence. September 15 at 6:03am • Edited
Pamela Gurney And yet Mrs Gaspar allows her child to carry on with the communal bathing??? Sorry John I and many others feel she may well have had a gripe against Dr David Payne and that is at the crux of the matter. I don't recall her ever having said it happened on any other occasion. Also the Drs Gaspar dined with Kate & Gerry at a much later date than this alleged incident, in Leicester.. September 15 at 7:08am • Edited

Pamela Gurney was it? Or did Dr K Gaspar imagine it was? There was nothing untoward in the conversation as far as I can see other than a silly lewd gesture between 2 men bantering. Maybe growing up with the services has broadened my outlook on life and has also made me very aware of how men can banter but it means nothing. September 15 at 7:23am
Pamela Gurney I don't recall her saying it happened twice, just the once. The police have paid no attention to it either Portuguese or British so why would the authors feel the need to mention it? September 15 at 7:27am

Pamela Gurney So why are you even bringing it up if it's not to do with Madeleine? I don't believe the statement was withheld deliberately. I'm not at all curious about the paranoid ramblings of a doctor who didn't tell the authorities on her return home but waited 2 years! September 15 at 7:30am
Pamela Gurney e-read what you posted John please because it states that the whole incident might have happened in Leicester when she was dining with not only Kate & Gerry but David and Fiona. She can't even remember where it happened! And as Arul was so vague about what his wife was alleging, perhaps it all happened in her head? September 15 at 7:33am • Edited
Pamela Gurney The woman is very unclear about just what happened and where. This is the PJ statement, not from some BlogSpot : http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/.../KATERINA-PAYNE... P.J. POLICE FILES: DOCTOR KATHERINA GASPAR ALLEGED PAYNE INCIDENT This information belongs to the Ministério Público in... mccannpjfiles.co.uk September 15 at 7:38am
Pamela Gurney I don't think it was withheld deliberately. You would have to approach Leicestershire Police with a FOI for your answer John but I am not going to spend anymore time worrying over trivia. September 15 at 7:38am
Pamela Gurney Arul Gaspars extremely vague recollections of the alleged crime!! : http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Gaspar.htm P.J. POLICE FILES: DOCTOR KATHERINA GASPAR ALLEGED PAYNE INCIDENT This information belongs to the Ministério Público in... mccannpjfiles.co.uk September 15 at 7:41am
Pamela Gurney And a quote from Arul: "I can say that Dave was a pleasant person. I do not remember him having any unusual characteristics. During the holidays Dave never behaved in an inappropriate manner with Madeleine or with any of the other children. Dave was popular with the children and I took this to be because he was a close friend to the family." September 15 at 7:43am
Pamela Gurney Enough said on the subject I feel? September 15 at 7:43am

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:41 am 

Pamela Gurney Gary Wyatt you stated I am tireless in my campaign on social media networks...well so are you but from the hounding of the McCann perspective whereas I believe them totally innocent, always have and always will. I seem to recall seeing your name on facebook hate groups for approx. 5 years now? I am not wrong am I? September 19 at 3:41pm • Edited

Pamela Gurney Did they tell lie after lie? I don't recall Caroline. I think this is just twisted to be perfectly honest. I think each point you have raised above are pointless in due respect or have been explained a million times. Many are forum myths. The PJ had the piunk blanket for instance so if it is missing ask them where it is/ September 20 at 3:47am • Edited
Pamela Gurney http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/view/673-1 Portugal’s paedophilia problems - The Portugal News In the wake of the Paris September 26 Paedophile... theportugalnews.com September 20 at 3:48am

Pamela Gurney Peter as a retired police officer I would have thought you had a tad more intelligence than you display constantly online in the Jill Havern forum and now on here. How can you possibly say there was no gust of wind or air movement flowing through or under the shutters that night? Were you there? Have you never heard of or witnessed, in your very long life, freak gusts of wind which come and go? And do you not realise draughts can occur just like that through changes in temperature/air pressure as Kate had opened the patio doors not so long before the incident? I just wonder at the lack of mental prowess with you people. It is both very sad and very worrying. September 20 at 3:24pm • Edited
Pamela Gurney Peter MacLeod please read this article from 5 years before Madeleine's disappearance : http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/view/673-1 Portugal’s paedophilia problems - The Portugal News In the wake of the Paris September 26 Paedophile... theportugalnews.com September 20 at 3:40pm

Pamela Gurney Lol Caroline! September 21 at 3:02pm

Pamela Gurney Colette I think you are misinterpreting Gerry's words if you don't mind me saying so. Peter MacLeod is a nobody..a retired police officer of little note who loves getting involved on the notorious Jill Havern forum and who is now running a B&B in Spain! He has also written the most disgusting poetry regarding poor Madeleine just like Anthony Bennett has. It has all been kept by many forums watching the antics of these people. September 22 at 6:42am • Edited
Pamela Gurney Jill Havern is another name for Tony Bennett. The lady driving instructor from Birmingham is running the JH Forum on behalf of Mr Bennett the fellow who the High Court Judge told to zip it (and Bennett was told he had to forfeit £250,00 over a period of years) regarding the malicious rumours he was spreading about the McCanns. September 22 at 6:39am • Edited
Pamela Gurney And this is pathetic and sad that newspapers even in Ireland are having to report on the antics of trolls McCann : http://www.irishexaminer.com/.../torren ... -for-new... ‘Torrent of hate’ for new Madeleine book The authors of a new book on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann say the publication is being targeted by... irishexaminer.com September 22 at 6:54am
Pamela Gurney The famous Enid O'Dowd! I thought you were actually a figment of the antis imaginations and yet here you are!!! Enid if you follow the hate groups on facebook you will see that is just what was being discussed with the strange members who hang out on these anti McCann forums. They were going to Amazon under pseudonyms in order to leave bad reviews. Maybe you need to wake up too Enid. You have caused your fair share of trouble for the McCann couple as we all know. I just hope Karma strikes all those who have been such troublemakers. September 22 at 9:22am • Edited

Pamela Gurney Gary please get real! September 22 at 1:25pm

Pamela Gurney My last ever word on this forum: I have no idea who Melanie is for a start least of all recruited her to support the McCanns but if you care to go and take a look at the Official Find Madeleine page you will see many supporters leaving goodwill messages there. The other support groups are there but choose to remain anonymous from the likes of these people filled with venom/hate & spite but we watch, oh yes we watch in disgust at what emanates from within those walls. And I am not one to turn a blind eye to child abuse either Tom V H Jameson whoever you are. In fact if I was given the choice I would emasculate the offenders who harm children with my bare hands but I am not a law breaker. However I will not go for the throats of the parents of Madeleine while I know that child trafficking exists and is in existence on mainland Europe including Iberia and that it is big business. So please do stick that in your pipe and smoke it! Yesterday at 5:55am • Edited

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 am 

September 18 • Edited
Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan

LOOKING FOR MADELEINE, our book on the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann, has caused a furor since it was published late last week. We have read and noted all the comments posted on our Facebook page and a large number of people have voiced suspicions of the little girl's parents, and unbridled antipathy towards them. Such people, it seems evident, won't allow facts to disabuse them of their views. Those whose work undermines their beliefs must "be part of the conspiracy." We'll continue to post items of interest, and hope reasonable people will read our book and our work, and continue to comment on it. This page, however, is not a forum in which we shall permit others to defame or libel, spread malicious gossip, or incite others to do so. Civil discussion or exchange of views will be welcomed, but those with no respect for that principle must expect their posts to be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned. There are plenty of other places on the Net that will allow them to shout distortions of the facts and spread black propaganda. For our part, we'd urge anyone interested to read 'Looking for Madeleine'. When time permits, we'll happily answer questions. Thank you for your interest. Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:43 am 

Pamela Gurney John with due respect why are you so obsessed? Most people change their statements and there is nothing sinister in doing so. September 20 at 2:30pm

Pamela Gurney Anthony & Robbyn ignore the comments. Many of us have read your book and think it is a very good account of the period of time surrounding Madeleine's disappearance and brings into question why the PJ failed to act on many of the salient points. September 20 at 2:32pm

Pamela Gurney Robbyn and Anthony take my advice...you REALLY do NOT need help from these people. Good God in heaven above!!!!!!! September 20 at 3:33pm

Pamela Gurney 5 years before Madeleine McCann disappeared and I urge all viewers to read this article of that time:http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/view/673-1 Portugal’s paedophilia problems - The Portugal News In the wake of the Paris September 26 Paedophile... theportugalnews.com September 20 at 3:38pm

Pamela Gurney ^^^^^^ is a prime example of what the McCanns have had to endure for 7 years!!!!!!! September 22 at 1:07am

Pamela Gurney Ms Tanners child was in an inner apartment and not quite so vulnerable from the point of easy access nor easy watching of the apartment. I should imagine their quest was fulfilled in abducting, so easily, Madeleine McCann. September 22 at 5:17am • Edited

Pamela Gurney Ms Antonelli where have I been all hearts and flowers? Perhaps you'd like to point to the specific statement? No, I am concerned about Madeleine having been trafficked, that is all except to say not one of us is perfect and we all make errors in our judgement along the way, you most especially I feel. September 22 at 5:20am

Pamela Gurney You do realise Sholena I was being a tad sarcastic? Nobody is perfect, you know that? September 22 at 5:31am

Pamela Gurney It's not me who has set up the head games Sholena. I think you are seeing everything in some kind of reverse psychological way! That is your problem and not mine nor the McCanns. September 22 at 5:51am

Pamela Gurney Yes Vicki. September 22 at 6:14am

Pamela Gurney We hope so Vicki, that is all we can say on the matter. September 22 at 6:36am
Pamela Gurney Vicki read and comprehend, I said "I should imagine"...now what does that mean to you? September 22 at 6:37am

Pamela Gurney FGS Vicki do grow up please for everyone's sanity! And no we are not sharing with a load of trolls. Just let NSY deal with all the info. September 22 at 7:18am • Edited

Pamela Gurney Good for you John, I'm sure we are all crying in our breakfast cereal because of your thoughts on the matter. Yesterday at 1:45am

Pamela Gurney The book Looking for Madeleine is most definitely worth a read for all of those who are interested in what happened in the lead up to and the post abduction scene in Praia da Luz. John's theory of Madeleine being run over is just way out there in space as there is no evidence of that at all whereas an abduction from apartment 5a was easy to undertake and the little girl was probably on the road to the marina before anyone was aware she was missing. Very sad but I feel certain this is just what happened. Yesterday at 1:49am
Pamela Gurney What this boils down to is that only the police can find out what happened to Madeleine not a bunch of armchair detectives who are so childish they label the McCanns the McScams. I suggest you leave the investigating to the police as you people are all over the place with your mad imaginings from Illuminati involvement to labelling Madeleine's father and David Payne as child abusers. WRONG to libel and you should be dealt with. Yesterday at 1:59am • Edited

Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan Dear Karen Martin not all the Facebook pages are being verified - usually Facebook does that with pages with a large following. However, if you're not convinced, you can clearly see the official website displayed on the left hand side column which links back to this page. We'll correct the typo, thank you! September 18 at 1:51pm

Pamela Gurney Well said Anthony & Robbyn. Those ready to defame and spread malicious lies and misinformation are a real eye opener to most people! Shocked is the word which springs readily to mind. No need for it at all. September 18 at 2:36pm

Pamela Gurney I have most certainly read all of the police files and more than once Tom and yet can see nothing to persuade me of the McCanns involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine. September 18 at 2:38pm

Pamela Gurney Not to me Jacci? Thank you for bringing to my attention. September 19 at 12:38am

Pamela Gurney Anthony & Robbyn your book has put the tragic story concerning what happened over the period Madeleine went missing into a very easy to read and factual manner. I would highly recommend more to actually read it before making rash comments. September 19 at 12:40am • Edited

Pamela Gurney Truth Seekers? Lol...wallies is actually a more fitting description of you people especially you Janine who professes to be an ultra highly qualified woman! Sorry but you are not thought of in any kind of high esteem by the mainstream. September 19 at 1:59am

Pamela Gurney Hear hear Maria. September 19 at 3:59pm

Pamela Gurney http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/view/673-1 Portugal’s paedophilia problems - The Portugal News In the wake of the Paris September 26 Paedophile... theportugalnews.com September 20 at 3:38pm

Pamela Gurney Isabel that was not misinformation! Good grief will you please get real! September 21 at 3:30am

Pamela Gurney Michael Dubov I have read the book. Initially I was watching the anti campaign unfold on their groups to go and give Summers & Swan bad reviews so went in to warn people not to listen or take on board those hate reviews. September 21 at 3:32am • Edited

Pamela Gurney What a load of codswallop emanates from the hate camp. It really is about time you people grew up. September 21 at 2:47pm

Pamela Gurney Precisely Jacci. They are all on a loop. A mantra of hate against the McCanns, each having their own part to play. September 21 at 11:44pm

Pamela Gurney Chris Roberts, why would the traffickers take 3 children who may all have screamed and cried and brought attention on themselves? Melanie is right I think. My opinion is that there was a specific order for a specific child type..i.e. girl/blonde/age 3/4. It is not unheard of as I used to work for the Adjutant in Muharraq and part of my duties were to remind people by way of Station Orders of the danger there and specifically to blond/blonde children. It has been happening probably longer than any of us have been on this planet. My thoughts are you people are either naturally naïve or are willing to turn a blind eye to this trafficking problem. And if you ever talk to service personnel who have served in Gibraltar they too were warned and the threat came from across the water in North Africa/Morocco. September 21 at 11:50pm • Edited

Pamela Gurney Yes Rachel you do need to be aware. This is where the McCanns went wrong, being unaware of the potential for abduction. They have had to live with the loss of Madeleine for 7yrs. Punishment enough don't you agree? And maybe your children did come home safely from Gran Canaria where abductions are not unheard of but that does not tell me they were watched 24/7 and 365. September 22 at 7:26am • Edited

Pamela Gurney Rach on one hand you "know" about the potential dangers and then on the other refute it ever happened. You talk rubbish in my estimation...sorry to say that but you do. September 22 at 7:43am
Pamela Gurney Raising one daughter safely is the main, but for some unfortunates it isn't. Now I suggest you accept abductions happen and we believe firmly that it did in Madeleine's case, so much so we have sent our conclusions through to NSY after many years of work. Oh and there are many thousands of Madeleine supporters on the internet who also support her parents in their quest to find their daughter. September 22 at 7:46am • Edited
Pamela Gurney Rach this is for you to read: http://www.islandconnections.eu/.../gra ... -article... Abduction case makes international headlines - Gran Canaria - Gran Canaria -... islandconnections.eu September 22 at 7:47am