It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 am 

Pamela Gurney And Rach, let's not forget Yeremi Vargas disappeared from Gran Canaria shall we:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Spain-suffers-Madeleine... Spain suffers from its own Madeleine-like abduction nightmare As Kate and Gerry McCann visit Spain to spread the word... dailymail.co.uk September 22 at 7:50am

Pamela Gurney Wake up Rach and smell the coffee. September 22 at 7:51am

Pamela Gurney You appear to have time now Rach and neither article takes longer than 2 or 3 minutes to read & digest! September 22 at 7:58am

Pamela Gurney The "rest of us" are, as I said, the thousands of supporters who are here for Madeleine and her parents. September 22 at 7:59am

Pamela Gurney The "rest of us" would also include the millions or even billions of concerned people in this world who do not consider themselves perfect and without fault but actually care enough to want Madeleine found and brought home and hopefully it will also mean other precious little children who have disappeared without trace will also be found. September 22 at 8:02am

Pamela Gurney OK Rach, don't worry about child trafficking. It is entirely up to you. September 22 at 8:03am

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:44 am 

Pamela Gurney Well congratulations Rach but I would say "there but for the Grace of God walk I"...and that applies to all imperfect and perfect parents who managed to get through the children's childhood without them being abducted! You are indeed a miraculous mother. September 22 at 10:03am
-------------------------------
Pamela Gurney Rach I hope you realise I was being facetious because abductions are thankfully rare but nonetheless do occur and it is devastating for those whose children (or any family member but especially children) are caught by such predators. September 22 at 10:08am

Pamela Gurney Too thick I imagine and most certainly are not worldly wise. Not their faults perhaps but ... well what can one say about these people which adequately sums them up? September 22 at 11:34am

Pamela Gurney That is very sad Michael. We have had a murder in our family too and it is a devastating thing for the wider family and friends as well as those closest.. Maybe bringing back Capital Punishment would deter many of these murderers? What case was this and why did only the father hang? September 22 at 11:44am • Edited

Pamela Gurney Oh most definitely you are not right in many respects Mark. September 22 at 11:49am

Pamela Gurney Misled/brainwashed by their leaders/lonely and in need of company...many reasons why they all come together in a quest for hate of this poor family. Not for me I'm afraid and I think most decent human beings would be repulsed at the things that emanate from these groups of people. September 22 at 11:52am

Pamela Gurney The nearest and dearest Michael, not just parents. But they are not always to blame you know. In your friends case it was proven to be the parents but not always. What case was it as I have failed to find it on the internet? September 22 at 12:10pm • Edited

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:46 am 

Next up:

Was Pam Gurney also trolling @Sweepyface?

and: did Summers and Swan endorse trolling?