It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:30 am 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:32 am 

Comments regarding the Madeleine McCann case deleted from the Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan Facebook page. All posts and comments were in the public domain.

Summers and Swan deleted everything that referrred to their book "Looking for Madeleine" from their Facebook page on monday, september 29:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony- ... 18?fref=ts

Below the deleted comments from Summers and Swan and Pamela Gurney only. You can find the complete document at https://www.scribd.com/doc/242522756/Su ... ns-updated

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:34 am 

September 9
Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan shared a link. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... garve.html Madeleine: if only the McCanns had known about the Algarve - Telegraph This extract from a compelling new book about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann analyses the chilling history of sexual assaults on British children in the region

Pamela Gurney Of course anyone seen near the apartment needs talking to just to see what they know. For certain somebody knows something. September 9 at 7:31am

Pamela Gurney Thank you Heather. September 9 at 8:51am

Pamela Gurney Yes I know you were genuine Heather xx September 9 at 9:09am

Pamela Gurney Just before you go can you please tell us where you searched? (((hug))) September 9 at 9:23am
-------------------------------
Pamela Gurney HiDeHo one of the hate ringleaders who has made endless silly videos and sent them to Op Grange as evidence if you please! What she has done is taken newsreel and twisted it to suit her agenda and added borrible music which makes most people, even antis, cringe. Lol! September 9 at 9:35am
Pamela Gurney She is a North American lady now who paints garage door for a living and we think the paint may have damaged her brain as it is known it can. September 9 at 9:36am
Pamela Gurney Started off a Londoner. September 9 at 9:37am
Pamela Gurney It's a hell hole for social inadequates isn't it Lizzy Taylor? September 9 at 9:50am

Pamela Gurney I know the group Geoff. One only has to observe what is said and planned under the HiDeHo banner sadly. September 9 at 11:43am

Pamela Gurney that is never going to happen Geoff. It would be a travesty of justice. September 9 at 12:46pm

Pamela Gurney @@@@@@@@@<<< your thought processes Geoff now goodnight. September 9 at 1:05pm

Pamela Gurney Says the woman who fantasises about Madeleine's funeral! Give the girl a chance damn you Lizzy! And while on the subject I don't care if the McCanns know me or not, I'm not an attention seeker such as yourself. September 9 at 8:26pm • Edited

Pamela Gurney http://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Madeleine-if-only-the... Madeleine: if only the McCanns had known about the Algarve - Telegraph telegraph.co.uk September 10 at 2:29pm
Pamela Gurney The written extract above and rather chilling reading! September 10 at 2:30pm
Pamela Gurney I think you need an anger management course Lorraine. September 11 at 12:10am

Pamela Gurney So says the man who knows it all! September 11 at 4:55am

Pamela Gurney It's not a power thing for me Geoff but seems to be for you but then that's how bullies work. September 11 at 7:18am

Pamela Gurney Yes of course there are but thankfully a minority group of conspiracy theorists and bullies, keyboard warriors. September 11 at 9:14am

Pamela Gurney Still a minority Heather. Come on now a town in Uk would have more residents than that so perhaps that puts it into perspective for you? September 11 at 10:37am

Pamela Gurney Thank you Jacci. You describe these people succinctly. They are rather sinister beings I feel but hey-ho they aren't going to get the McCanns arrested just because they are middle-classed and live in a nice house or for any other reason. It is time to move on for Madeleine's sake and leave the jealousy and the hatred behind. September 11 at 10:49am

Pamela Gurney No Geoff you are quite wrong. My thoughts are always about Madeleine and have been for 7 years and more. What I see from you people is jealousy because the Mccanns have done well for themselves by working hard so are not living in a council house which seems to make you all think that if they had they'd be in jail. I think that is your (as a whole) inferiority complex coming out. The McCanns were not thugs on holiday in some cheap old resort but professional people on a short break having a stress buster few days while the children were well cared for and having fun with their peer groups rather than being dragged around from pillar to post and bars as many Brits do on holiday. But at the root of this a child is missing and may well be alive and it is with that in mind I come to be here. September 11 at 11:38am
Pamela Gurney p.s. I am not as insulting as you lot if you read the thread but I am certainly no pushover for bullies if that is what you mean? September 11 at 11:39am

Pamela Gurney Heather you have just proved my point about jealousy! September 11 at 11:42am

Pamela Gurney Well I have a point I think? Most of the people here probably do Benidorm and Ibiza and trawl bars with their kids. That is not so good either is it? September 11 at 11:48am

Pamela Gurney I'm not under pressure but have observed people's thoughts and actions when it comes to all things McCann and have come to my opinion from them. By the way I'm not insulting Spain as it is very beautiful but there are resorts for lager louts. September 11 at 12:22pm • Edited

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:35 am 

September 9
Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan shared a link. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... r-off.html Did Madeleine wander off? - Telegraph In this edited extract from 'Looking for Madeleine', a new book on the McCann case, the authors analyse the theory that the three-year-old may have wandered off

Pamela Gurney Kate wants to know what happened to Madeleine and if that means she discovers she wandered off then so be it but if she did why wasn't she found? September 9 at 7:29am
Pamela Gurney Kate has never said that AFAIK Shelley so just who are the liars around here? Very sad! September 9 at 7:30am
Pamela Gurney Oh good. September 9 at 7:44am
Pamela Gurney Viral? September 9 at 7:46am

Pamela Gurney whoopy do!See Translation September 9 at 12:51pm

Pamela Gurney Yawn! lol September 9 at 1:00pm
Pamela Gurney Goodnight Geoff September 9 at 1:01pm

Pamela Gurney Nope. wrong, she wasn't sleeping between her twin siblings at all. Just putting you right there. September 9 at 1:16pm

Pamela Gurney Was Philomena there or did she misunderstand what she was told?Personally I think so because Madeleine was in bed in front of the bedroom door and next to that door was the front door. Such an easy abduction. September 9 at 1:30pm

Pamela Gurney In through patio and out through front door, simple! September 9 at 1:41pm
Pamela Gurney I think Phil misunderstood with the horror of what had unfolded Heather. September 9 at 1:48pm

Pamela Gurney Sorry it is late so if you cannot work it out Heather we will have to chat again. I'm in bed with flu type virus and hubby shutting up the shop now. x September 9 at 2:03pm
Pamela Gurney Turn right towards Murat's Heather I think. September 9 at 2:04pm

Pamela Gurney If YOU say so Geoff but your word really amounts to very little does it? September 9 at 2:12pm

Pamela Gurney Right definitely closing down now until the morning. September 9 at 2:12pm

Pamela Gurney No Lizzy Kate & Gerry never said that now did they? Get your facts right for the very first time. September 9 at 4:34pm

Pamela Gurney Lol Lizzy there is no fool like an old fool! You present The Daily Express! Lol! September 9 at 8:03pm • Edited
Pamela Gurney Your forums exist to batter the McCanns at every opportunity like 24/7! The members are bashing Anthony Summers now and Ashya King's parents who they had flocked to "help". Nasty people on facebook forums! September 9 at 8:02pm • Edited

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:35 am 

Pamela Gurney http://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Madeleine-if-only-the... Madeleine: if only the McCanns had known about the Algarve - Telegraph telegraph.co.uk September 10 at 2:31pm

Pamela Gurney Yes Lorraine I agree but I choose to take the moral high ground and not point accusing fingers in the full and truthful knowledge not one of us is a perfect parent and mistakes will be made along the way, some with minor consequences and some with grave consequences. Forgiveness is needed and for everyone to move on and be behind Operation Grange in their task of finding out what happened to Madeleine because ultimately it could safeguard many other children. You cannot possibly watch your children 24/7 and to say you do would be to lie. Children will remain vulnerable whatever the circumstances. So now please move on from your 7 years of bitterness and do something nice for a change. I say that to you all, not just Lorraine. September 10 at 11:45pm
Pamela Gurney It's not me who needs to get a grip. I haven't spent 7 years hating the McCanns needlessly Shelly. What's done is done and there can be no turning the clocks back. I'm certain if the McCanns could they most definitely would. September 11 at 12:41am
Pamela Gurney It doesn't appear that way though does it? Your children are never going to be 100% safe from predators so just remember that. As Rach (I think) said earlier on they could be living right next door or within the family! September 11 at 1:12am
Pamela Gurney And please don't make what I just said a reason to McCann bash again as I have no doubt of their innocence. September 11 at 1:14am

Pamela Gurney I'm sure predators were the furthest thing from the McCanns minds sadly. I'm not however in the game of hate, it eats your own soul away. September 11 at 1:25am

Pamela Gurney The McCanns did all within their power to assist the enquiry. They were interrogated for 11 hrs before the 48 q's came about & remember their Portuguese lawyer advised them not to answer them and he must have had a reason to be wary such as the stupid q's were set to frame them. If 7 years of hounding isn't hate then what is it? Just a hobby perhaps? September 11 at 1:39am • Edited

Pamela Gurney Then you've been hoodwinked by Lizzy Taylor. Nothing within the files points us to believing the parents or friends are guilty but she has brainwashed you all. September 11 at 1:50am
Pamela Gurney or maybe Ben Thompson is your Guru? September 11 at 1:51am
Pamela Gurney I'm serious that there is nothing within the files pointing towards McCanns guilt. September 11 at 2:01am

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 am 

Pamela Gurney So what exactly changed your view? There is nothing in the files pointing towards the McCanns but Lizzy and Ben have twisted so many things it is quite stupendous! September 11 at 2:06am

Pamela Gurney Well if you look at the photos of the Benfica football game I think you'll find a man who looks identical to efit man. I thought you said you had supported them before though Rach? Anyway you righteous know alls seem to know more than New Scotland Yard and the PJ so we'll leave it in your capable hands to solve this mystery! September 11 at 2:17am

Pamela Gurney Well there you have your answer Rach. September 11 at 2:30am

Pamela Gurney IYO Rach but I don't see lies and inconsistencies in statements are quite normal unledss people have got together to get their story. Quite obviously each of the Tapas group recalled things slightly differently but as I said, that is normal when multi statements are being taken. September 11 at 2:41am
Pamela Gurney Please stop the silly "if they'd lived in a council house" cry. If you live in a council house it doesn't matter to me or most people. I lived in MQs for years. September 11 at 2:42am
Pamela Gurney The efits look like many who were in PdL at the time. The one you all say is Gerry looks far more like Luis the maintenance worker at the OC. September 11 at 2:44am

Pamela Gurney Police are looking for her so obviously they are inclined to believe Madeleine could well have been abducted. I go along with that and AFAIK nobody lied about the shutters. September 11 at 2:53am
Pamela Gurney Let it also be known the McCanns requested a "re-enactment" in the first few days but were denied it by Amaral on the grounds of it harming tourism to the Algarve. The first few days when people were still in PdL and whose memories may have been jogged and vital information obtained. September 11 at 2:56am • Edited

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 am 

Pamela Gurney They didn't refuse as such but some of the Tapas could not attend. The reconstruction was put to them some time later don't forget and would not have been as helpful to the cause of finding Madeleine as in the first few days when people's memories were fresher and may have been jogged but Amaral didn't want to do one for some reason. September 11 at 3:04am
Pamela Gurney Yes I would say often efits are generic but here is what I mean. I in no way imply this man is the guilty person but it was brought to light by a man attending the match who thought this child might have been Madeleine, so a coincidence perhaps? Pamela Gurney's photo. September 11 at 3:15am
Pamela Gurney I in no way imply this man is guilty either as that is for the police to work out but if you look at the last image above and then this one below there is a striking resemblance, much more so than to Gerry McCann: Pamela Gurney's photo. September 11 at 3:16am

Pamela Gurney Original Benfica football match photograph: Pamela Gurney's photo. September 11 at 3:18am
Pamela Gurney Well said Kelly. September 11 at 3:19am
Pamela Gurney Either the window was the exit for Madeleine being passed to someone outside or they left easily by the front door which was next to the window. September 11 at 3:22am

Pamela Gurney No I am most definitely not talking about the child but the man. You can plainly see for yourself why I pointed out this man surely? I added efits are often generic. September 11 at 3:26am • Edited
Pamela Gurney I don't believe I am the straw clutcher in this debate. Just looking for unbiased and non-hysterical truth for Madeleine. September 11 at 3:27am

Pamela Gurney No they didn't. The shutters were up and their thoughts obviously turned to the possibility that Madeleine was passed out through the window, that would be anyone's thoughts in this situation. The shutters were already damaged before the McCanns arrived in 5a so where you get that info from goodness knows. September 11 at 3:38am

Pamela Gurney No I think the creastion of stories is very firmly the ball in your court, not mine. September 11 at 3:47am

Pamela Gurney For a start the man may well be innocent but he was at a Benfica match in Italy and someone there took the shot so he didn't know it was going to go viral. He probably didn't know someone looking our for Madeleine would be there taking it. September 11 at 3:48am

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:37 am 

September 12
Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan shared a link.
Looking For Madeleine http://www.amazon.co.uk Looking For Madeleine

Pamela Gurney Amaral has made a princely sum on the back of this and that was his plan on taking early retirement. He had been humiliated by his own PJ in the fact he was demoted and had his pension substantially reduced so he was out to avenge this I feel and it's turned round and bitten him hard. I have no pity for such a man as he. September 14 at 5:45am

Pamela Gurney Using "McScam" shows you up for the type of person you are Rach unfortunately. That is SO childish as to be unbelievable. But the fact is as supporters are saying daily now and about this page thread in particular, that nothing we say will shift your minds from wanting to hate for the sake of it, so really I think it best to let you carry on and show yourselves up all the more without any more interference. I'm off for the week now anyway so cheerio you very sad people! September 14 at 6:12am
Pamela Gurney p.s. Amaral has made a heap of money and for HIMSELF whereas the McCanns have worked for the fund to find their daughter. Anything else is a complete lie. Amaral has been giving out misinformation regarding Madeleine being dead so he is a liar but we knew that already. September 14 at 6:14am • Edited
Pamela Gurney You do HATE the McCanns Shelly and that stands out a mile. The McCanns (whatever you may say) have worked hard for the fund themselves but if people want to give donations, is it any skin off your nose? If it is, why would that be? If Op Grange fail to find Madeleine then the McCanns will resume looking for her by other methods. If Op Grange find Madeleine, which I have every hope at present that they will, then that money in the fund will go to other charities, the McCanns have told us this themselves. Amaral's charity is himself, his flash car and his diamond earring and his wine and so on and so forth! September 14 at 6:41am
Pamela Gurney I would say broadly speaking you are referred to as haters from hate groups. That is not my fault. There was no cover up for the McCanns and to think so is both ridiculous and extremely childish. September 14 at 7:09am

Pamela Gurney None of us are perfect Rach, remember that. You have faults and I have faults & everyone in the world has faults, so when you can prove your 100% faultless I may listen to you a bit more. September 14 at 8:10am
Pamela Gurney It's not for me to give you answers Sally. Do a FOI like Bennett is so keen to do and see what the response is then. The police already have the measure of you people and your ring leaders. September 14 at 8:27am • Edited

Pamela Gurney What threat for heaven's sake? I'm not making any but I do have it on pretty good authority that forums are being watched because of the dreadful threats that sometimes appear on them and towards the McCanns like the time the convo was seen by many of us and the threat to shoot...bang! Kate at the London Marathon. FGS! And recently delving into where the twins are at school and when did they get their bus passes etc. Really not the work of normal minded people I am sure you will agree. Now if there is any information you require don't ask people on the internet but submit your FOIs and maybe you will get a reply telling you to wind your neck in like Bennett received. September 14 at 9:56am • Edited
Pamela Gurney SYKES' TAKE ON - THAT BOOK, WANANABE WRITERS/JOURNALISTS AND BADLY BRUISED EGOS Post Sykes Today at 3:13 pm Well, 'the book' is out and so are the knives. Reading the comments after a time gave me a headache and a desire to go lie down for at least half a day. The scale of ignorance on how publishing works is astonishing - crowing about what seemed to be an immediate drop by 50% of the book price shows how petty and ridiculous the haters are. Amazon is a discounted online outlet, which offers items at prices far below what one pays in a regular shop. While this sillyness continues, out of the woodwork crawl the usual lowlife, bleating about how they weren't consulted. Portugal's 'finest' self proclaimed 'citizen journalist' is screeching away about her blog being 'invaded' and copyright breached and most of all her inclusion in the 'Haters List', Bushmeat Pattie is flouncing, unflouncing and flouncing like a saggy rubber ball, while Trolleyman is in the midst of a total verbal diarrhoea meltdown and obviously livid at being ignored especially as Brenda Ryan gets an acknowledgement of her seeing the light and crossing the floor to the other side of the argument. Orders have gone out from Hater HQ to bomb anywhere the book is advertised with negative posts - rather like the current punchup going on over Scottish independence - wonder how many haters are also anti the Scottish wish to be free. Of course, all the usual suspects are lined up ready to spit venom and lies and falsify anything and everything they can. They refuse to accept that UK Law is based on 'innocent until proven guilty', preferring instead the fascist/communist interpretation of 'guilty until proven innocent' or that the McCanns have been cleared of complicity by both the PJ and the UK Police. I do seriously wonder where these people are coming from; we have even had someone on twitter seeking to recruit a jihadist to murder the McCanns - true! So far I have not read the book as I am still waiting on its arrival, but I will make up my own mind about it then. I will not presume to to review it until after I have read it, unlike some of the more moronic antis who were busy posting up details of a book that hadn't, at that time, been published. So, if you have it to read, enjoy or hate, depending on your attitude. September 14 at 10:41am

Pamela Gurney Amaral did a very dirty deed on the McCanns so sorry I'm not too concerned if his feelings have been hurt. September 14 at 1:53pm
Pamela Gurney We can but hope he doesn't sack any more lawyers (one unpaid I believe) and has handed in his accounts as the judge has requested him to do twice already. He has delayed proceedings and it's a lie to say he hasn't. September 14 at 1:55pm

Pamela Gurney so says Tracey from the notorious "hate" group Justice for Madeleine. Says it all! September 15 at 7:12am
Pamela Gurney The group got a mention in the book though Tracey. Are you proud? lol September 15 at 7:13am

Pamela Gurney I won't be here often I can assure you. Keeps the likes of you people coming back for more! Such is the nature of the beast more commonly known as an "anti McCann"! September 15 at 7:25am
Pamela Gurney p.s. I never said I was away for a week, that's your misinterpretation yet again. Something you people excel at. September 15 at 7:26am

Pamela Gurney I said I would be off for a week, not away. I have a spare 15 minute break so just checking in...ok? September 15 at 7:44am