PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:24 pm 

Apensos V, Vol I
Page 39

Email

Sent: Saturday, 19th May 2007

To: DIC Portimao

Subject: Madeleine

Inspectors,

I don’t not know up to what point my information will be important as I am not certain of anything. In truth, every time that Madeleine’s image appears on TV, I am struck not by the image where her face is in the foreground, but by the image where the girl appears at a distance with long hair...and that in a cake shop in my area, “Arco Iris”, I observed a foreign couple accompanied by two children, one of them a baby in a push chair, who was very blond and the other a girl who looked like the missing child (photo of whole body and with long hair).

The man had a foreign look to him, bronzed and with fair to brown hair, short but wavy, he was perhaps too tall as I thought that the size of his head was disproportionate (very small) for the size of his body.

I am from and resident in Coruche, a place where in general you do not see foreigners. What has prevented me from contacting you is not being certain...I don’t know if it was the girl nor of the day I saw her but I think it was on Friday 4th May. I have already spoken about the subject with one of the employees of the establishment and she does not remember the day either.

Thank you for your attention.

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm 

Apensos V, Vol VIII
Page 2771

Fax

Sent: 28th August 2007

To: Ana Filipa Conduto Lux

Subject: FW: Maddie McCann

Sent: 27th August 2007

To: Portimao DIC

Subject: Maddie McCann

Dear Investigators,

Possible sighting of Maddie in a Volkswagon Passat, dark grey coloured, Spanish number plate:

75 08 BKES

The car was seen on Rua da Saudade, in Lisbon and took the direction of Sé Patriacal, inside the car next to Maddie or a very similar girl was another girl of the same age and a couple. Man 30/40, dark skin, short hair, slight beard and overweight, about 1.70/1.80 in height.

Woman of the same height, similar age and fair skin, long wavy brown hair.

Find the girl.

Doc linked in TOC.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:11 pm 

Apensos V, Vol I
Page 176

Email to Portimao DIC

Sent: Saturday 19th May 2007, 19.46

Subject: Madeleine

My daughter, assistant at Faro airport, told me that a colleague of hers, two or three days after Madeleine’s disappearance, told her that two Russians embarked, accompanied by a girl similar in appearance to Madeleine, whose child passport was hand written, which she found strange. It should be noted that at this time there were already photographs of the girl up in the airport, but they were all black and white.

With compliments

M.J: Mestre

Handwritten on email:

Information

- Barroso contact airport
- The flight was to Dublin
- Check arrival and departure lists

T.A.

(Doc linked in TOC)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:57 pm 

Apensos V, Vol XIII
Pages 2924 – 2925

Email

Ana Filipa Conduto Luz

Sent: 10 July 2007

To: Ana Filipa Conduto Luz

Subject: FW

Sent: 10 July 2007

Antonio Ferreira Nunes
Foros de Salvaterra
2120-187 Salvaterra de Magos

Policia Judiciaria

10-10-2007

Dear Sir or Madam, forgive the intrusion but I had to send these photos.

That they seem to me to be very similar to Madelen (sic) with some differences in the hair.

I would not feel good if I did not do this, they were seen in Lagos on 7-10-2007 at the Aerodrome, the man has an earring on the right side, the woman has two rings in her nose. They seemed English.

10-07-2007

With compliments.

Always available for clarification.

(Note photos are not attached to this message)

(Doc linked in TOC)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 pm 

Apensos V, Vol XIII
Page 2827

Policia Judiciaria

Porto Directorate

FAX

Date: 24-09-2007

Subject: Information about the eventual whereabouts of Madeleine

We attach a PSP report from Sao Joao da Madeira, registered with reference A1-2593040 in which Olga Lopes claims to have seen Madeleine Maccaine (sic) in Sao Joao da Madeira.

With compliments

Inspector Costa

(Doc linked in TOC)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:32 pm 

Apensos Vol V, Volume XIII
Page 2828

Public Security Police

Sao Joao da Madeira Squad

To: The Prosecutor, Sao Joao da Madeira Court

Copy: Porto PJ

Subject: Sending of Report

I enclose the report drawn up and registered at this squad on 2007-09-13 in which the citizen Olga Lopes report s to this police force that in Rua do Dourado, in this city, she saw a girl with characteristics similar to the missing girl from the Algarve, named Madeleine Beth McCann.

With compliments

Commander Coutinho da Silva

(Doc linked in TOC)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:00 pm 

Apensos V, Volume XIII
Pages 2829-2830

Public Security Police

Sao Joao da Madeira Squad

Date: 2007-09-10

Subject: Girl Resembling Madeleine McCann

Location of Occurrence: Public road, Sao Joao da Madeira

Witness
Name: Olga Lopes
Residence: Sao Joao da Madeira

Additional information:

When I was at work in the squad Olga Lopes addressed me and said that at about 13.00 at the place mentioned previously, near to her home, next to the Padaria Central, at the fountain that is there, she saw a girl who drew her attention and who was very similar and with characteristics resembling those of the missing girl from the Algarve, known as Madeleine Beth McCann.

The similarities were the following: she appeared to be 4 years old, female, she had various wound type marks on her arms and legs, her hair was blond and came down to the middle of her arms, she was wearing a red dress and white sandals.

She also had a defect in her eye like Beth.

The girl was alone and with her arms around her face, hiding from someone and when she saw the man who was looking for her she ran to the centre of the square and then to Rua do Visconde de Sao Joao da Madeira, disappearing from sight. This are is undergoing construction work and pedestrian traffic has been affected.

Upon the act of fleeing the girl’s eyes and face were very red and great fear was noted in her as she fled from the man who was chasing her.

The man was about 20-30, bald, very tall and muscular, with brown eyes and wearing a dark blue shirt.

Everything indicated that the girl was scared of the man who was running after her, without saying a word or calling her by her name, a fact which left the witness stupefied and alarmed, she couldn’t stop thinking about that act, that moment, which is why she brought it to our attention.

At the moment there are no reports of a missing girl in this city and in this squad which is why I bring this to your attention.

Signed

(Doc linked in TOC)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:21 pm 

Apensos V, Vol IV
Page 703

Email

Sent: 11th May 2007, 13:15
Subject: News

Dear sirs,

I am writing from Madeira, Portugal.

Today on the island at Sao Martin, inside a public bus a girl was seen who was very similar to Madeleine McCann.

Small, blonde, with straight hair, wearing a flowery dress, accompanied by two old women of a very bad appearance.

We think this could be the girl missing from the Algarve.

Thanks, best compliments.

C. Ribeiro.

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 pm 

Apensos V, Vol IV
Page 744

Email

Sent: 17th May 2007, 17:46
Subject:

Dear Sirs,

I am sending this email, conscious of the fact that the information I am sending you might be irrelevant and not of interest. However, I think I can not let pass the episode that happened to me at the end of last week.

I was in Sao Martinho de Porto (Caldas da Raina) with my wife and my three year old niece, playing in a park close to the beach. At a given moment two male individuals appeared with 5 female children aged between 3 and 5. Up to this point all was well but two things caught my attention:

- the smallest girl was very similar to the photo that you have on your website of the English girl. She had the same haircut. However, both my wife and I thought that her eyes were brown and that the girl appeared small for a 4 year old. However, I repeat that the similarities were striking.

- another thing that caught our attention was that the girl in question never spoke and that the men called her Raquel. I also found it strange that these men appeared to be alone with the children and took many photos of them using different cameras.

One of the men was of German origin (?) and the other was Portuguese.

As I say, I don’t know if this scene was strange just by suggestion but both my wife and I found it to be so. I do not want to create panic or confusion, I am aware that you must receive numerous irrelevant messages but I felt I had to describe this curious episode.

Thanks

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:57 pm 

Apensos V, Vol VIII
Page 1807

Ministry of Internal Administration
Public Security Police
Setubal Police Command
Almada Division

Information

At 10.20 today, Sub Chief Henriques nº 70, appeared before me, Principal Officer Luis Miguel Costa Teixeira, to give me the following information:

A woman named Lisete, wit ID card N****, told him that she knows of a girl whom she suspects to be Madeleine, because of her age and appearance.

Lisete has a daughter who studies at the Escola Básica dos Caraguejais in the third grade and who has a fellow student named Vital André Jilk, who uses crutches and whose mother brings him to school every day between 8 and 9 in the morning, also taking the girl along.

According to Lisete’s daughter, Vital supposedly has a sister whom she thinks is Madeleine, because she has seen her and the mother always tries to hide her and because Vital does not like to talk about his sister and that this family is of English origin.

Sub Chief Henriques also told me that he knows that this family was in the Algarve at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.

That is all I have to inform you.

Almada 13 June 2007

Signed

Officer Texeira

(Doc linked in TOC).