It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
  Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:52 pm 

Apensos V, Vol I
Page 189

Email

Sent: 9th May 2007 9:16

To: Ana Filipa Conduto Luz

Subject: FW: I saw a similar girl

Sent: 8th May 2007 23:48

To: DIC Portimao
Subject: I saw a similar girl

Dear Sirs,

Last Saturday at about 13.30 I was in Adega do Dantes in Lisbon – in the Bairro Alto area – having lunch. I saw a small girl who was quite similar to the missing girl Madeleine. She was accompanied by a couple aged about 30-40. The man had dark brown hair, in a pony tail style, he was tall, slim and wearing light clothes. The women had brown hair, long and very straight, also wearing light coloured clothes. The couple appeared to be foreign.

Whilst the girl seemed very comfortable with the man (calling him papa, I did not manage to hear whether they were talking in Portuguese) the couple seemed worrying to me, they did not speak much, whilst they sat down for a while, used the wc and left without lunching.

The reason for this email is that I was told today that a description of the possible abductor with long hair tied back was shown on tv.

Nothing further to add.

Maria Joao Dionisio

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:51 pm 

Apensos V, Vol I
Page 245

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-05

To: The Police Coordinator, Dr Amável de Sousa

Subject: Information about the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann

I inform you that today at about 23.15 a phone call was received by this police station from Perpetua Ribeiro, who said that yesterday at about 16.00 in the Peniche Naval Club a tall, ugly, thin man aged about 50, with a beard, but she does not remember any other physical details, entered accompanied by a girl, with very fair hair, shoulder length, aged about 4 years, 80cm to 1.10m in height, wearing a blue track suit, the individual bought an ice cream for the girl, at which moment Sra Ribeiro saw that the girl was quite tearful and asked her “don’t you say anything?” (in Portuguese). The girl reacted in a quite embarrassed manner, immediately lowering her head and the individual said some words to her in English which appeared to be “that’s OK!”.

After commenting upon this with a colleague who also saw the couple, the witness thinks the girl was Madeleine McCann.

She left the following contact number.

That is all I have to inform you.

Signed

Inspector Cabrita

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:47 pm 

Apensos V, Vol I
Page 180

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-09

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Communication of possible lead relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today at about 10.10 this police station was contacted by Soldier Patricio of the Casal da Cambra GNR station, who communicated the following:

He was approached by a member of the cleaning staff (Rosaria Tavares) who works at the Colombo shopping centre, who told him that last Saturday at about 14.00/15.00 in the restaurant area opposite “KFC” there was an individual apparently of gypsy origin, 1.75 – 1.80m in height, with dark shoulder length hair was observing some girls “in a suspicious manner”.

According to the witness, the description mentioned in the press of a photo fit elaborated by the police, the individual (from the side) had the same characteristics contained in the description, which is why she decided to communicate what she had seen.

She can be contacted on the following numbers.

Signed

Inspector

Bruno Freitas

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:00 pm 

Apensos V, Vol I
Page 233

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-05

Subject: Madeleine McCann

On this date at about 10.55 this police station was contacted by phone by Sara Vasconcelos who informed that she had seen a girl who was very similar to Madeleine McCann in Caldas da Raina.

Sara Vasconcelos informed us that when she was at the Café Central in Praca da Fruta square, Cladas da Reina, a group of English persons passed, with various children. One of these children was crying a lot and was very similar to the girl who disappeared from Praia da Luz.

Sara Vasconcelos informed us that a large English community exists in the area, but that she could not indicate where this group of persons lived.

She gave the following telephone number for future contact.

These facts have been transmitted to Portimao DIC and the incident was taken into account.

Signed

Inspector Jacinto

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:13 pm 

Apensos V, Vol V
Pages 907-8

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-16

To: The Post Commander

Subject: Communication from Alcobaca GNR

I inform you that today, at about 00.05 Soldier Cebolo from the Alcobaca GNR telephoned us.

The officer in question told me that at about 23.00, António José Sousa Vicente, whom he believes to be a quarry worker, resident of Santo Amaro in Alcobaca appeared at the station saying that at bout 22.00/22.30 whilst passing through the centre of Aljubarrota he saw a girl in a car who appeared to him to be the girl who disappeared in the Algarve. The girl was accompanied by a dark skinned (Indian type?) man, with little hair and of medium build.

The officer told me that the witness told him that he approached the girl, who had short blond hair and asked her name to which she responded “Maddie”....When asked if the witness spoke to her in English, the officer did not know what to reply, merely stating that the witness appeared to him to have had “a glass too many”.

The officer stated that the car in question was a Peugeot 505 Break, grey, number plate 33-92-CC. According to the police, this vehicle was registered in the name of Elsa Maria Duarte Pinto, a resident of Alcobaca.

Police officers went to the residence, where nobody appeared. However, the officer informed me that together with the local PSP they had managed to establish that both the vehicle and the person are known in the area.

Signed

Station Chief

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:56 am 

Apensos V, Vol IX
Page 1948

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-06-19

Subject: Information About Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today a telephone call was received from an individual who did not identify himself and whose number was impossible to trace.

The individual in question claims to have seen a girl identical to Madeleine McCann whom he took photos of. He says that this took place in Argentina. However, she was photographed from a distance.

He says that he has the negative and can provide it if requested.

The photo can be seen by accessing an email address created by him (roloescot@yahoo.com.ar) which can be accessed using the password “654321”. We consulted two messages sent to Scotland Yard in the outbox and checked the enclosed image.

Any contact can be made via the email account.

That is all I have to inform.

Signed

Inspector Vaz

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:20 am 

Apensos V, Vol IX
Page 1949

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-06-19

Subject: Possible Information about Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today at about 01.00 a telephone call was received from Canada in which Lucinda Ponte communicates information related to the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann.

According to Lucinda Pontes, who speaks in Portuguese, about an hour earlier in Edmonton in Canada, in the “Seven foods” supermarket, she saw a girl with several similarities to Madeleine McCann.

A few moments later, she saw this girl enter a Chrysler with number plate DPA-799 which was driven by an individual of Indian appearance.

Lucinda Ponte provided her contact details for any further information.

Signed

Inspector Nunes

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 am 

Apensos V, Vol IX
Page 1969

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-06-21

Subject: Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today at about 18.00 we received a phone call from a female individual who did not want to identify herself, who said she was Brazilian and calling from Singapore.

She said that yesterday, a Caucasian couple lunched in the Janki Sushi restaurant in Singapore and that at 13.10 they paid with Visa card n**** the sum of 42.71 dollars.

This couple was accompanied by a girl aged four with short hair and wearing a hat who in all appearance was similar to Madeleine McCann.

She does not know where the couple or the girl were heading.

I bring this to your attention.

Signed

Inspector Nunes

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:24 am 

Apensos V, Vol VI
Page 1285

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-26

To: The Coordinator of the Criminl Investigation

Subject: Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today at about 13.30 a telephone call was received from Maputo – Mozambique from a male individual who expressed himself in English, who said that he had seen the girl missing from Portugal today, in the company of a Caucasian individual, who was tall and had some upper teeth missing. The girl was accompanied by a black woman and two children of the same origin. But he said that the girl spoke English and that the group was travelling in a Suzuki Vitara with number plate MMF-1326.

Signed

Inspector Fernandes

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:09 am 

Apensos V, Vol VI
Page 1257

Handwritten note

English police 07-07.20

Herbert Hacha, from Mozambique alleges having seen Madeleine in Maputo on 26-05-2007, travelling in a Suzuki Vitara with number plate MMFY3-26.

(Doc linked in TOC).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next