It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
  Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:30 am 

Apensos V, Vol VIII
Page 1917

Email

Sent: 18 June 2007 10:05
To: Ana Filipa Conduto Luz
FW: Suspect
Importance: High

Sent: 17 June 2007
To: DIC Portimao
FW: Suspect
Importance: High

Sirs,

My name is Carla and I live in Brasilia. Today at 11 AM on the W3 south bound, block 505-506, a foreign looking woman drew my attention, she had red hair and strange clothes, who was walking with a blonde girl aged between 4 and 5. I saw them twice at traffic lights. Until that moment I just admired the girl’s beauty, but when I arrived at the place where I drink my morning coffee I saw a photo of the missing girl, Medde (sic), in the newspaper. I walked around the blocks where I had seen them several times, but did not see them again. I asked in several hotels whether there were two guests with these descriptions, but I did not get a positive answer from any of them. The girl I saw was very similar to the photo, perhaps a little blonder. It could be a coincidence but I didn’t know nothing about this case yet, in spite of the wide coverage. I would like you or the police to check this information.

Carla

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm 

Apensos V, Vol VI
Page 1286

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date. 2007-05-26

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Missing girl sighted near to Sardona Hotel, in Switzerland

I inform you that today at 17.10 this PJ station reveiced a phone call from Switzerland, by a person who wanted to remain anonymous, saying that another person had said the following:

Having seen a male individual, Caucasian, with short dark hair, apparanetly aged between 25 and 30, about 1.70 to 1.80 m in height, near to the Sardona hotel, in Canton Glarus, in Switzerland, who was accompanied y a girl aged about 5 with fair hair, presuming this could be the missing Madeleine Beth McCann.

The informant was told that he/she should immediately conact the local authorities, in order to inform them of the situation.

These elements were immediately transmitted to Portimao DIC.

That is all that I have to inform you.

Signed

Inspector Almeida

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:50 pm 

Apensos V, Volume XI
Page 2444

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-08-05

Subject: Communication about Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today at about 22.00 a phone call was received from number 003852*** from a male individual, who just identified himself as SLOBODAN and who claimed to phoning from Croatia, speaking in English.

During this call, the individual said that on the 22nd July 2007, his two daughters who were on holiday with him in Belgium, specifically in Liège, near a TOTAL petrol station, had seen a girl with very similar physical features to those of Madeleine McCann, the girl was accompanied by a couple who were travelling in a dark coloured vehicle (dark blue) with number plate 66ERS92.

He said that he is prepared to collaborate with police authorities, in the sense of providing any element that could be useful to the investigation, he can be contacted on the number mentioned earlier.

These are the facts that I bring to your attention.

Signed

Inspector Vilaca

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:12 pm 

Apensos V, Volume XI

Page 2445

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 29-08-2007

To: Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida

Subject: Information about Sighting of Madeleine McCann

On the 29-08-2007 I received a telephone call, having spoken to Mrs Jule Taylor who, very upset and anguished said that this was not the first time she had contacted the PJ and that she had also contacted Crimestoppers (from Benidorm) and Task Portugal in Leicestershire about the following: She saw a girl in Benidorm, whom she thinks was Madeleine, at an ATM cashpoint machine outside Banco Banesto, Av Mediterraneo 43. She appeared to be about 4 years old, very white skin, fine lips (which caught her attention) and wearing child’s sunglasses. The girl looked at Mrs Taylor, but they did not speak, because she was accompanied by a white man and a Filipino girl. The man withdrew money, using his card, from the ATM next to Mrs Taylor at 11.46- 11.47 on the 22-07-2007.

Mrs Taylor is not claiming any type of reward, however, she requests the PJ to contact the Spanish police in Benidorm, in order to obtain the recordings of the operations made that day at the ATM cashpoint machine, in order to identify the subject. Mrs Taylor herself attempted to establish contact with the Banesto bank in Benidorm but nobody spoke English.

She referred various times to the insistent contacts that she had made because she is convinced that the girl was indeed Madeleine McCann.

Signed

Carla Esteves

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 pm 

Apensos V, Vol II
Page 273

And

Page 340

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-08

Subject: Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today at about 18.00 a phone call was received by this police station made by a male individual who identified himself as Joaquim Maia, a resident of Trofa, user of mobile phone number **, who said that a member of his family who works in Spain, on the date 06-05-2007, saw a fair haired girl, accompanied by a tall and well dressed individual at a bus stop in Valencia, Spain.

The family member, upon seeing the photos of the missing girl from Lagos, thought that she might be the girl he saw in Spain.

Signed

Inspector Moreira

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 pm 

Apenso V, Vol I
Pages 211-212

Policia Judiciaria

Service Information

Date: 2007-05-09

Subject: Information about disappearance

In inform you that today at about 10.00, Mr Izri Rabah, an Algerian citizen with residence permit nº **, a journalist, resident in Lisbon, having provided the number *+ for future contact, came to this police station to tell of a situation possibly linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

On 05 May 2007, between 11.15 and 12.30 when he was walking down the road near to Luis de Camoes school, Praca José Fontana in Lisbon, he passed a woman who was carrying a girl “piggy-back” style and whose features seemed similar to those of Madeleine.

He describes the girl as slim, with a very light complexion, fair shoulder-length hair (emphasising that her hair was very messy) and brown eyes. The girl was wearing a red, sleeveless, front buttoning dress. He see any rings or bracelets on the girl.

As regards the woman, she was aged 36/42, presumably from northern Europe, fair shoulder-length hair, 1.70 m, a strong physical build as if she practised sport. She was wearing jeans and a multi-colour patterned shirt, mainly red in colour.

The witness thought the girl looked sad and found it strange that she was not in a buggy. He was surprised that the woman looked away, letting her hair fall over her face when he looked at her.

He has only come to the police station now as he only found out in detail yesterday about what happened to Madeleine.

I bring this to your attention.

Signed

Inspector Tavares

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 pm 

Apensos V, Vol VIII
Page 1723

Date 2007-01-30 (Corrected by hand to 08 Jun)

Service Information

To: The Coordinator

Subject: Communication regarding Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today a phone call was received by this police station made by a male individual speaking Spanish, who identified himself as Rodrigo.

His call informed us that in Calle Alexandre Sacker, at a few metres distance from a police post, he saw an individual aged over 45, between 1.80 and 1.90 in height, fair skinned and blond, who today at about 19.00, was accompanied by a girl who was in every way identical to the photo. The girl was held firmly by the hand and was tearful.

He gave his Spanish mobile as contact number ****.

That is all I have to inform you.

Signed

Inspector Vaz

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:46 pm 

Apensos V, Vol VIII
Page 1725

Policia Judiciaria

Date: 2007-06-09

Service Information

Subject: Information about the location of the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today, at about 22.20 when I was on duty at the police station, I received a phone call from Nº*****, having spoken with an individual who spoke French and who identified himself as Mr Beautayen (the name is possibly not correct) insisting that he had seen the girl Madeleine McCann and that she was as a farm situated in Bonne Santé, in the south west of France, between Toulouse and Bordeaux.

He added that the girl was with other children of both sexes, aged between 4 and six years old. He also added that he has knowledge that the individuals who are holding the girl are preparing to take her to South America or Venezuela.

The individual also insisted in sending the exact location of the farm tomorrow to the police station, by fax to the numbers he was provided with.

Given the nature of the information, this was immediately passed orally to Portimao DIC colleagues.

Signed

Inspector Grancho

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:41 pm 

Apensos V, Vol V
Page 1069

Policia Judiciaria

Date: 2007-05-19

Service Information

Subject: Madeleine McCann

I inform you that today, at about 13.00, this police station received a phone call from a Portuguese immigrant in Luxembourg, called Fátima, contact number ****, who told us of the following:

- she was in a supermarket in Merfch when she saw a couple, aged about 30, with a girl who appeared to her to be Madeleine McCann.

- the man, upon noticing that the girl was being looked at, picked her up and left the supermarket followed by the woman, who even left her purchases behind (hand-written note explaining that the purchases were clothes for the girl).

- they got into a red car, with a Dutch number plate and left. The witness did not manage to see the number of the licence plate.

- She informed the local police of these facts and they went after the vehicle the couple was travelling in.

Signed

Inspector Pires

(Doc linked in TOC).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 pm 

Apensos V, Vol V
Page 1070

Policia Judiciaria

Date: 2007-05-19

Service Information

Subject: Telephone Communication

I inform you that today, at about 14.30, a phone call was received by this police station, from a British individual, who said he was on holiday in the South of Spain and that he saw Madeleine McCann in Sotogrande, about 100 km from Malaga.

The individual gave his name as Roland and left the mobile number *** for any future contact.

Signed

Inspector Lucas

(Doc linked in TOC).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next