It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 am 

With many thanks to Ironside
Transcript of video….

My name is Donal Machintyre and I am doing a cold case review of the Madeleine Mccann case for the Sunday express.
headlines from my investigation are as follows.

1) Highly organised.

2) There were at least 2 perps.

3) The kidnappers had prior acces to the layout of the flat here in 5a before the kidnap.

4) These were men who were well versed in the art of house breaking and these men also had an ability to clean a crime scene.

Critical to this investigation is the timing. there was 3-5 minutes for the kidnappers to perpertrate this crime. Consider the pressure the kidnappers were under.

They had to stay hidden in the apartment in the company of gerry Mccann for upto 10 minutes.

2) They had to subdue madeleine Mccann ,a notorious bad sleeper and bring her out of the apartment.

3) They had to bring her out of a small window for which they required at least 2 perps.

and 4) they had to escape the vicinity of the complex and the entire area without suspicion.

In addition, highly likely they cleaned the crime scene and this required great planning and precision and could not have been the work of an opportunist drifter.